* smut scene over *

We stoped and showered together washing away our organisms with warm water.

God this sex couldn't be any more better. Although a part of me wished this thing between us became real and free. Something we could show off to the world, it would be amazing to tell everyone I have the best man anyone could ask for, but...that's just it. It's a wish that won't be possible in either way. I don't think he likes me the way I like him, and we can't tell anyone because we'll be seen as pathetic and Andrei as the pedo.

I guess this will somehow end and that's what I'm scared of. This ending and leaving me broken and missing the old days, these days in which the person who's with me through good and bad is him...Andrei and mostly him.

I'll miss him in general but I can't help but know it's gonna end. He'll move on and so will I, he'll find the perfect girl who's gonna cherish and love him the way I can't. He'll be able to show her off and so will I. I'll one day meet a guy I'll fall in love with even if it hurts remembering the past. I'll be loved back and I'll show him off to the world, at least my family will approve. I hope so.

What the fuck am I saying! I know for a fact that after this ends I won't be able to move on.

My thoughts were interrupted by Andries voice "darling you zoned out...what's on your mind?" He asked as he cupped my face and analyzed it as if looking for a hint of emotion. "Uh nothing. Just thinking about this school assignment I have that's due next week" I lied. right through my teeth

He didn't believe me but nonetheless he dismissed the subject.

How good of a liar I am.

I can't anymore

I can't anymore. I just can't "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" I yelled at Luciano. "Can't you see your the one causing me pain?" I asked as he tried to grab my arm "no don't touch me" I said as I stepped back

"Liliana it's not on me. If it were different things would be completely the opposite then they are now" he started "you know how much it pains me not being able to be around you...to touch you...to tell you all the things from my heart?" He asked as he slowly neared me.

I turned around and began walking towards the door. I hate this, I can never get away from him, get away from the pain he's caused on us.

"It doesn't matter anymore Luciano. God I don't even know why I came here in the first place, it's my mistake" I started as I almost opened the door but he blocked it "you ended it Liliana you made me choose and I didn't want to be seen as the bad guy in all of this regardless I'm already seen like the bad guy" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please YOU made the choice YOU didn't want to be with me so YOU ended this alright, now get the Fuck out of my way Luciano!" I yelled as he cupped my face and then did the unexpected. He kissed me.

The kiss was full of emotion need and want. I drop my bag and give in, I missed him. I wrap my arms around his neck and jump up. He picks me up wrapping his hands around my thighs then leads us to the room.

I shouldn't do this
But you like it
Yes I do and a lot. Ugh just this once.