Part 46🌸

Last night Sam spent with me at my house, because he wanted to spend the night with me to tell me happy birthday in the morning.

That's right. It's my birthday!

I woke up this morning cuddled up in Sam's arms. He was already awake, gently playing with my hair. I smiled to myself and nuzzled my face into his neck. He kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

Sam- happy birthday, my love
Lilliana- thank you

He chuckled and continued playing with my hair. I lightly kissed his neck and he laughed a bit.

Sam- that tickles

I smiled and laid my hand on his chest, tracing his muscles on his torso with my fingers. He slipped his hand under my shirt and rubbed my back in small circles.

Sam- let's get up in a minute, I want to give you your gifts and then we both need to get ready cause we're going somewhere later
Lilliana- where?
Sam- you'll see. Come on let's get up

I sat up and stretched. I then got up off my bed and walked downstairs with Sam. My mom and dad were with Stacey in the kitchen making pancakes.

Them- happy birthday!
Lilliana- *yawn* thanks guys
Stacey- someone's tired
Lilliana- yup

I sat down at the counter next to Stace and Sam and rubbed my eyes. I am not a morning person. Anyway, we all ate our food and talked a bit, but then Sam and I went upstairs to get ready. 

I opened my closet and looked at my wardrobe.

Lilliana- Sam, what should I wear?
Sam- something fancy I guess
Lilliana- you guess, or are you sure?
Sam- I'm sure Lilli
Lilliana- ok

I grabbed a navy blue dress and a matching pair of heels and went to my bathroom. I put it on and then curled my hair and put on some makeup. I didn't put on too much but it was a bit more than usual. I walked out of the bathroom.

Sam was sitting on my bed playing on his phone, but when he heard the door open, he looked up at me. His jaw dropped and he blushed a little. I giggled and walked up to him, lightly pushing his chin back up. He laughed a bit and looked me up and down.

Sam- you look stunning
Lilliana- why thank you
Sam- blue is definitely your color
Lilliana- I think so too

I laughed a little and sat down next to him. We sat in bed for a few minutes before he got ready into a dress shirt and nice pants.

Stacey- ok, we're leaving now
Sam- ok
Lilliana- leaving where?
Sam- you'll see

I shrugged and walked downstairs and into the car. I wasn't aloud to know where we were going until we got there.

Mom- ok we're a few minutes away, so Sam put the blindfold on her
Lilliana- what? A blindfold?
Sam- come on, it'll be worth it, I promise

I sighed and took the blindfold from his hands, putting it on. It was really dark and I couldn't see anything which I didn't like.

We waited a few more minutes until I felt the car stop. Sam took off my seatbelt and helped me out of the car, making sure I didn't hit my head.