Part 12 🌸

Today is Monday... school... ugh.

Yesterday Sam didn't want me to come over if I wasn't feeling good because he felt bad about having me come over and being uncomfortable. I told him I'd be ok, and that I could still go but he told me not to and he just rescheduled the searching for tomorrow.

But today I couldn't take a day off of school, so I got up. I got dressed into a lazy outfit because I didn't feel like putting something uncomfortable on. I grabbed my bag and my phone and went downstairs. I didn't eat anything because of my stomach.

Stacey and I walked to her school and I waved goodbye. Then I slowly walked to my school. Once I got there I saw Sam, Charlie and Olivia waiting by the flag pole as they always are. I walked over to them.

Lilliana- hi...
Sam- still don't feel good?
Lilliana- no...
Olivia- well I don't think it's contagious because you've been around all of us and we aren't sick
Charlie- do you feel like you have to throw up?
Lilliana- yeah, and my stomach starts cramping out of nowhere
Charlie- are you sure you're not-
Lilliana- no I'm not on my period, I would know if I was
Sam- did you eat anything this morning?
Lilliana- no...
Olivia- ok, this might be a long shot, but maybe you're stomach's hurting because you're ready to eat more...
Lilliana- maybe...

I just shrugged and hugged Sam. He hugged me back and I put my head in his chest. He rubbed my back and stroked my hair. A few minutes later the bell rang and we had to get to home room. I pulled out of the hug and Sam put his arm around my shoulder as we walked to class. We got there and sat down and I put my head in my hands.

Sam- do you want to call your mom?
Lilliana- no, she wouldn't be able to pick me up anyway cause she's at work, and my dad has meetings
Sam- I could have my mom pick you up?
Lilliana- Sam. I'm fine, I just don't want to think about it, that just makes it worse
Sam- ok...

At the end of the day I walked home with the others as usual, except for this time Sam walked with me to my house. He just wanted to make sure I got home ok.

Lilliana- thank you..
Sam- yeah. Try eating something, ok?
Lilliana- ok...

I walked in my house and waved goodbye to Sam. He waved back and then walked to his house. I went into my kitchen and took out a bowl of salad. I put some random YouTube video on my phone so I wouldn't get bored. I then started eating my salad.

After the video ended I felt a bit full, so I went to put the top back on the bowl of salad until I realized it was all gone... I just ate a full bowl of salad... I just ate a full bowl of salad!!

I went to call Sam to tell him, but Kristy called me first. I won't bore you with the details, but basically it was an emergency BSC meeting. I grabbed my mini black bag and put my phone and a water bottle in it, and then walked to the Thomas house.

When I got there I saw Sam messing with his skateboard in the driveway. I ran up behind him and jumped on his back.

Sam- omg Lilli you scared me! What are you doing here?
Lilliana- emergency BSC meeting, but I have big news!
Sam- and that is?
Lilliana- I ate a full bowl of salad!
Sam- you did?!
Lilliana- yeah!
Sam- Lilli I'm so proud of you!

He hugged me and I laughed. Then we heard the front door open and we looked to see who it was. It was Kristy. She came over and grabbed my arm, pulling me inside.