Part 8 🌸

After I got home last night I just ran into my bedroom. My mom and Stacey tried asking how it went, but I think they got the message when I slammed my door. I laid in my bed and let the tears fall down my face. I eventually just cried myself to sleep.

This morning I woke up 15 minutes after my alarm went off. I slowly got up and walked to my mirror in my bathroom. I looked horrible. There were bags under my eyes and my eyes were all red and swollen after all the crying. I splashed cold water on my face to help it, and we're lucky it helped. I put some makeup on to help as well. I then did my morning routine, getting dressed and all that stuff. Then I went downstairs and I didn't have an appetite so I just sat in the living room and waited for Stacey.

Once she got there I grabbed my bag and walked out the front door. I started the walk to her school in complete silence. And lucky me, it stayed that way. We got to her school and I just kept walking without saying goodbye. I kept walking until I got to school. I saw Olivia, Charlie and Sam standing by the flag pole, as always.

They noticed me looking at them and they all gave me smiles and waved at me. I just looked down and continued walking past them.

Sam- Lilli...
Olivia- wait...
Charlie- Lilli

I walked all the way to home room without saying a word to them. I sat in my usual seat and took my phone out. A few minutes later I heard someone walk in and sit down next to me. I already knew it was Sam so I just kept scrolling through insta.

Sam- Lilli...
Lilliana- ...
Sam- bubba please...
Lilliana- ...
Sam- I-

The bell rang. I stood up and grabbed my bag and walked away from Sam. I walked to my class and sat down.

The rest of the day I spent avoiding all three of them. I'm nervous that they just want me to acknowledge them so that they can make fun of me. That's what happened the last time...

As I walked out of the school I saw them standing by the flag pole. I walked past them and Olivia tried to grab my arm.

Lilliana- leave me alone
Olivia- Lilli

I started crying and walked away.

Sam's POV

This morning Charlie, Olivia and I were standing by the flag pole waiting for Lilli. She'll talk to us, right? Once we saw Lilli looking at us, we smiled and waved at her, but she just looked down and walked past us.

Sam- Lilli...
Olivia- wait...
Charlie- Lilli

She walked into the building. I sighed and just followed her. I went to home room and sat down next to her.

Sam- Lilli...
Lilliana- ...
Sam- bubba please...
Lilliana- ...
Sam- I-

I got cut off by the bell. She quickly grabbed her bag and walked out of the room. I slowly got up and walked to my class.

It was like this the rest of the day. During Science Oliver and Emmett tried talking to her too, but she didn't say anything. They didn't even know about what happened and she won't even talk to them. Part of me is wondering if she's talking to anyone at all...

Charlie, Olivia and I waited by the flag pole again to try and talk to her. Once we saw her walk out of the building she walked right past us. Olivia tried grabbing her arm and she turned around to look at us.

Lilliana- leave me alone
Olivia- Lilli

She started crying and just turned back around and walked away.

Just seeing her cry made my heart break. I teared up and walked towards my house. I could hear Olivia and Charlie walking behind me. We walked home in silence.

The next week was the same way. We tried talking to her but she just wouldn't say anything. Today was my last straw before I broke down and cried in the middle of the street.

Charlie- Sam...
Olivia- she'll talk to us... she has to
Sam- does she?! Does she really?! I'm sorry for being mad but my best friend won't even talk to me. I love her, and she won't even talk to me. For all we know she can ignore us for the rest of her life, she doesn't have to talk to us.
Charlie- we know...
Sam- you don't though. It's been a week! She's so much more to me than just my best friend. She's my whole world, and I love her so much!
Olivia- do you like her? Like, like like her?
Sam- yes! It's more than that, I'm in love with her...

We reached my house and I walked up to Kristy's room. She was in there with Claudia and Mary Anne, but I didn't care.

Sam- *sarcastic* thanks a lot Kristy
Kristy- what.
Sam- thanks to you my best friend won't even talk to me. I'm in love with someone who won't even talk to me because of my sister.
Kristy- look, I'm sorry. I called her, texted her and left her voicemails saying I'm sorry. I was really mad, and I know that's no excuse to say something like that. She's my friend too Sam, she won't talk to anyone, not even Stacey, her own sister!
Sam- and that's supposed to make me feel better?! I love her, and not as a best friend, as something way more than that. I'm not forgiving you until she does, and that will probably never happen.

I walked out of her room and went to mine, slamming the door behind me.

Kristy's POV

After what Sam said I felt 40 times more bad about what I did. I already felt horrible for telling my whole family and my moms boyfriend about her being anorexic, when she trusted me.

When Sam left and slammed his bedroom door, I grabbed my phone and called Lilli. As usual, it went straight to voicemail, so I left her a message.

Kristy-

Hi Lilli... it's Kristy... I know you don't want to talk to me, and that's ok. What I said was wrong, and I shouldn't have said it when you trusted me to keep it a secret... I'm not asking you to talk to me, but I am asking you to talk to Sam, Charlie and Olivia... or at least just Sam... he keeps telling me that he loves you, and he really does... he really loves you Lilliana. He's been crying every day because he misses you and loves you that much... so please, just talk to him, I promise he doesn't hate you or want to make fun of you... Sam could never make fun of you because in his eyes you're perfect. Don't tell him I told you, but he's really in love with you, Lilli. And I know you love him too... that's all I have to say, bye Lilli.

Lilliana's POV

Is he really in love with me?...