Part 39🌸

It is two days later, aka Sam's birthday!

Today I decided to wake up before him so I could get ready and get his stuff wrapped. So I got up, took a shower, got dressed, did my hair, and got Sam's presents ready. Once I was done I walked over to Emmett and Oliver's room to make sure they were up because we were going to Disneyland in about an hour and a half. I knocked on their door.

Oliver- hey Lilli
Lilliana- hi, are you both up?
Oliver- yeah. When are we leaving?
Lilliana- in about an hour and a half. I have to get him up and he has to get ready, we will all go eat something and then we will start the hour drive to Disneyland
Oliver- ok, we'll be at your room in an hour
Lilliana- ok, bye
Oliver- bye

I walked back into my room and quietly closed the door. I walked over to the bed and looked at Sam. He is so peaceful... I didn't want to wake him up but I had to. I lightly moved his hair out of his eyes and kissed his forehead. I whispered in his ear.

Lilliana- *whisper* baby... baby wake up
Sam- *groan* I'm up...
Lilliana- happy birthday, baby
Sam- thank you, my love

I gave him a kiss. He kissed me back and we stayed like that for a few minutes. Then I pulled away and smiled.

Lilliana- come on, go shower and get ready, we are heading to Disneyland in an hour and a half, and I got you some things
Sam- babe, you didn't have to
Lilliana- yes I did! It's your birthday, let alone your 16th birthday, it's a big day
Sam- I love you
Lilliana- I love you too

I pecked his lips and got up and let him go shower. Once he came out he was fully dressed and ready to go. I handed him his stuff, one was a box and the other was a gift bag with tissue paper in it.

Sam- does it matter which one I open first?
Lilliana- nope

He grabbed the box and carefully took the wrapping off. He opened the box and saw a new skateboard, and the one he's been wanting for a few months now. He looked at me and I smiled. He smiled back at me, still surprised.

Sam- you didn't
Lilliana- I did
Sam- this is why I love you. You know me too well
Lilliana- open the other one

He took the paper out of the bag and pulled out the records. There were 3, two were The Beatles and the other one was Queen. He took them out and looked at it. He then looked at me and cupped my face with his hands.

Sam- you are the best girlfriend I could ever ask for
Lilliana- you like it?
Sam- love it

He kisses my lips. I giggle into the kiss and we both smile. We pull away and stand up from the floor where he opened his gifts. We picked up his stuff and put the records on the desk in the room. Then Sam walks up to me and grabs my hand spinning me around. I laughed a bit and he did too.

Sam- come on Cinderella, let's get the boys
Lilliana- ok

I smiled and we headed to Emmett and Oliver's room. We knocked on the door, and they opened it. They bro hugged Sam and told him happy birthday. Then we went to get breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Emmett and Oliver went to go get something from the car, that we rented. While we were waiting to get seated a girl walked up to Sam. She was beautiful, long brunette hair, and the most beautiful green eyes.

The girl- hey, I was about to leave, and I couldn't help but notice how cute you are
Sam- uh... thanks
The girl- my name's Emma
Sam- Sam
Emma- oh, is this your sister?

She said looking at me. I was just awkwardly standing there while she flirted with my boyfriend. I looked down at my hands and picked at my nails.

Sam- no. She's my girlfriend
Emma- oh, really?
Sam- yeah
Emma- that's too bad. I was gonna ask you if you wanted to hang out sometime
Sam- I would have said no anyway. One, I am spending time with my girlfriend, and my girlfriend only, and two, we don't even live here
Emma- aww what a bummer. But do you really want to have a girlfriend like her? She is just so shy... and ugly
Sam- ok, we're leaving. You do not talk to my girlfriend like that. She is beautiful, and so what if she's shy?! She's a person, and I love her for being who she is.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the restaurant.

Lilliana- Sam, you didn't have to do that
Sam- I did. It's like what happened with that Uber guy. You literally punched him in the face for me. You're the most important person to me in the world, and you're beautiful for who you are.
Lilliana- Sam...

I looked at him in the eyes and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

Lilliana- it's ok. I love you
Sam- I love you too

We walked back to the car and told the boys what happened, so we went to go find another place to eat at.

We settled on just getting dunkin, and then we drove to Disneyland. Once we got there, we parked and got payed to go in the park. The boys wanted to go on a rollercoaster, so I agreed, and we went on one. It wasn't that bad actually, normally I would die on roller coasters, but I must have grown out of the fear.

We went on a few more rides and walked around a bit. Then we stopped by the castle and took some photos. Then at the end of the day we went back to the hotel, and we had a mini celebration with Sam. He called his mom and everyone said happy birthday.

Happy birthday my love...