Part 40🌸

We are now back in Stoneybrook, and we just got off the plane coming from California. Sam and I decided that we would stay home for a week or two and then go to Orlando for a couple weeks.

Making the album was super fun, and it was great bonding time for the four of us. Julia was super nice, and she was a big help with the making of our album, and we all grew a bond with her.

The album was scheduled to come out a couple days before my birthday, and we're naming it Life. I know, boring lol, but we had no idea what to name it so we just named it that. And to be honest, it makes sense, cause a lot of the songs are about relatable life issues.

Now back in Stoneybrook, I have so many flower orders, it's ridiculous. I so far have made bouquets and other things for birthdays, weddings, anniversarys, and literally any occasion you can imagine. Speaking of, I am now sitting in my kitchen surrounded in order forms, and trying to count my income. Minus the money that I need to get the materials I don't already have.

Lilliana- 220, 250, 275...
Sam- hi, love

Sam said he was coming over today. He knew about all of the flower stuff and he said he wanted to help... we'll see how that goes. Claudia also is coming over later, because she loves helping me with this stuff, and plus I pay her $20 a week when she comes.

Sam walked over to me and kissed the top of my head. I kept counting in my head while I rubbed my temples with my fingers. He sat beside me and took the papers from my hands.

Sam- I will do this. You're getting really stressed about this Lilli, and it's ok, I get it. But just calm down and take a breath for a second

I took a deep breath in and then out, and nodded. I smiled at Sam and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and we pulled out of the kiss smiling. God that never gets old.

Lilliana- I'm sorry
Sam- don't be sorry, babygirl, I just don't want you stressing on this. Some of these orders aren't even due for another two months
Lilliana- I know. I'm just thinking about other things. I want to rent a small place for this, and I want to start expanding my business, but I need to make sure I have enough money for rent, material, employees, and profit for anything else.
Sam- I understand baby, but I'm here to help you. You also have Liv, Charlie, even Watson, who's great with business. And I bet my mom could easily find you some place for your business, but don't think too much about it, ok? For now, just live your life, and spend the last few days you have as a 15 year old.
Lilliana- I completely forgot about my birthday
Sam- I know. And it's only in 4 days

I sighed and nodded. There wasn't anything special going on for my birthday. I planned on just spending it with friends, family, and Sam of course, who basically falls under both categories.

It is kind of boring that I won't have a big celebration for my Sweet 16, but honestly it doesn't really matter, as long as I have the people that I love with me, I'm completely fine.

Sam- the album comes out in two days
Lilliana- I know.
Sam- are you nervous?
Lilliana- a bit. I don't know how people are gonna take it, but I know some people will like it so I guess it doesn't really matter
Sam- right. So the day before your birthday, I want you to spend the night at my house
Lilliana- ok. Why?
Sam- cause I want you to wake up with me, and I want to be the first person to tell you happy birthday
Lilliana- you're cute
Sam- you're cuter
Lilliana- not possible
Sam- it sure is possible

He kissed my lips and we stayed like that for a while. It turned into a little make out, but no one was home so it was ok. My hands made their way to his hair and I played with it while he held my waist and deepens the kiss. He picked me up from the stool and sat me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled at his hair a bit. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him, and he explored my mouth. A few minutes later we pulled away and laughed.

Lilliana- well that's new
Sam- I liked it
Lilliana- me too
Sam- I love you
Lilliana- I love you

I smiled and he kissed my forehead. I hopped off the counter and walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bowl of fruit. I opened it and ate some pineapple. I sat it on the counter and opened my laptop. I looked at my business email, and I had at least 50 unopened emails from customers.

Lilliana- god damnit
Sam- good lord

I groaned and put my head in my hands. Sam rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.

Sam- you need a break. Can I take you on a date today?
Lilliana- really?
Sam- yeah. You wanna go?

I nodded. Sam smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and it lasted a couple seconds.

Sam- go put something on, and we'll go on a picnic in the park

I got up and went into my room. I grabbed a cute dress and quickly put my hair up. I put some shoes on and went downstairs. I saw Sam with a basket and a checkered blanket. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Sam- look at my princess
Lilliana- look at my prince
Sam- you look beautiful, as always

I blushed and smiled. Sam grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house. We walked to a local park and sat down under a cherry blossom tree. He took a flower off of the tree, and tucked it by my ear. I smiled at him as my cheeks grew a light shade of pink.

Sam- I like knowing that I can still make you blush
Lilliana- oh, shut up

He chuckled a bit, and we started eating some snacks. He fed me a strawberry and I laughed. I then took a grape and threw it to him. He caught it in his mouth.

Lilliana- wow, impressive!
Sam- what can I say? I am a master

I lightly pushed him and laughed a bit. He chuckled and smiled at me, gazing into my eyes. I looked into his eyes and smiled a bit.

Sam- I love your eyes...
Lilliana- I like your's too
Sam- I want our baby to have eyes like yours
Lilliana- *laugh* our baby?
Sam- well, yeah. I actually thought about it earlier.
Lilliana- about what?
Sam- our future
Lilliana- and what do you want in this future of yours?
Sam- well, I want to spend it with you. Get married, have a couple of our own kids. Two
Lilliana- ok, I like that. Girls or boys?
Sam- girls. I want to have little princesses
Lilliana- that's cute. But I think our daughters eyes would be green.
Sam- yeah, I can see that. How far apart?
Lilliana- not too far. Maybe two years? I want one to be named Millie, and you can decide the other one
Sam- what about Delilah? Or Penelope?
Lilliana- either one is cute. We still have a bit longer to decide how all of this will work out, but yeah. I know I want to be with you

He smiled and I smiled back. He lightly kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. We pulled out of the kiss and smiled.

I want to stay with him forever...