Part 3 🌸

Kristy, Mary Anne and I woke up the next morning and we got ready for school. They ate cereal for breakfast, and I didn't know if I wanted to eat anything...

Kristy- hey Lilli, want an apple?
Lilliana- umm sure
Kristy- here

She handed me a green apple and I bit into it. The sweet and sour taste filled my mouth. I haven't eaten a green apple in a while and they taste sooo good.

Lilliana- mmm I haven't eaten an apple in so long
Mary Anne- well at least you're eating it
Lilliana- yeah... I'm slowly recovering
Kristy- and we'll be with you every step of the way

I smiled at the girls and finished eating my apple. I threw the core away and grabbed my bag to head to school. We left Kristy's house and started walking to the middle school to drop them off. I waved bye to them as they walked inside, and I started my walk to the high school.

Once I got there I could see Sam leaning against the wall on his phone. I walked over to him and took his phone from his hands.

Lilliana- hi!
Sam- hey Lilli!
Lilliana- you waited for me?
Sam- well yeah, why wouldn't I?
Lilliana- I don't know, I thought you would go inside with Oliver and Emmett
Sam- nah, I care about you more... don't tell them I said that
Lilliana- *giggle* I won't
Sam- speaking of them though, Olivier wanted to ask you about your decision....
Lilliana- yes
Sam- yes?! You'll do it?!
Lilliana- yeah
Sam- yes!

He picked me up and spun me around. I laughed at him as he put me down and hugged me. I rubbed his back with my hand while he laughed. A few seconds later we pulled out of the hug. We heard some people walking towards us and we looked towards them to see Emmett and Oliver.

Oliver- what happened?
Emmett- what would make you so happy? Did you ask her out and she said 'yes' or something?
Lilliana- huh?
Sam- no. I did not ask her out. But she said she would join the band!
Oliver- yes!
Emmett- oh my god, you're a life saver
Lilliana- not so sure about that, but I'll go with it

We all laughed and I handed Sam's phone back to him. He chuckled and put his phone in his pocket. We heard the five minute warning bell for home room, so Sam and I waved goodbye to Oliver and Emmett and we walked to class.

We walked inside the classroom and I saw a girl that wasn't there for the last week. She looked at me up and down and walked toward me.

The girl- hi! You must be new here, I'm Lacey, and just a fore warning, I'm a force to be reckoned with
Sam- Lacey leave her alone
Lacey- aww look it, is this little skater boy your boyfriend, that's so cute
Lilliana- uh he's not my boyfriend...
Sam- let's just go Lilli

I nodded my head and sat in my seat in the back of the class with Sam. That girl was such a snot. She's the exact definition of a toxic bitch. Damn and her sass, ugh she stinks up the room the second she walks in it.

Sam- try to avoid her, and her friend Michelle Patterson. They're so rude and annoying
Lilliana- *laugh* I got that. Thanks for defending me though... you didn't have to
Sam- I did though... you're one of my closet friends, it's even safe to say you're my best friend *chuckle*
Lilliana- well Sam Thomas, you're my best friend too

I smiled at him and he smiled back. A few minutes later the bell rang and we went to our separate classes.

*Time skip after school*