29 👾

"the house is still nice.." jenny say as she sit at the backseat.

yooho nod and laugh. "remember when you and yoonho fell down the stairs because you stole his chocolate?"

"how dare you talk about that embarrassing thing!!!" jenny whines as jaehyun and yooho laugh it off.

after they passing by some roads, houses, neighbourhood, and people. finally yooho park his car in front of the mansion.

jenny took a deep breath making jaehyun chuckles and rub her back. "relax, yoon." he say making jenny nod.

she look at the mansion in front of her as she remember her first day here.

she smile and wait outside like jaehyun and yooho told her so.

jaehyun and yooho got inside the house revealing all of the members waiting at the living with taeyong and mark standing.

"you- where's my wife?!" jisung grab yooho's collar making jaehyun pull jisung's hand off from his brother's collar.

"relax." jaehyun say and chenle pull back jisung to sit on the couch. jisung huff and breath heavily trying to calm down.

yooho sigh before turning his heels toward the closed front door catching every one attention.

he open the door revealing a girl who was holding onto her sling back while scratching her neck.

"hi-"

she suddenly being tackle to the ground by someone making the others gasp.

"shit you guys okay?!" mark asks as he run toward them.

jisung hug the girl tightly while she also melting into his hug which she misses so much.

"baby." is all jisung say as he kiss her cheek and pull her up. after that he once again hug her making her chuckles.

the others look at taeyong and jaehyun. "care to explain, hyung?" haechan asks making yooho gulp and give jaehyun a look.

"u-um.."

"youngho oppa! younghee unnie!" five years old jenny called out her siblings as she run towards them while laughing

"dad is chasing me, help!!" the girl yell as she arrives at them making them laugh and look up to see their father was running towards them.

both 12 years old johnny and judy started to running away while johnny carrying jenny who was laughing all the times.

"guys stop running or someone will get hurt today!" hina, yell as she got out from the kitchen door.

all of them started to groan and lay their bodies on the ground while looking up the sky.

"look, there's an elephant shaped cloud!" jenny yell as she giggles while looking at the cloud.

"look there's mommy tiger who was staring at us!!" seungkwon, pointed at hina who look at them with offended face.

"mommy tiger?! oh don't you dare!" hina started to chase seungkwon as rest of them laugh at them.

"mommy tiger is catching dad!!! oh no!!" younghwa yell as she giggles to judy who was watching her parents catching around with each other.

suddenly both of them stop running and panicking. "he's coming." hina nod and quickly run towards johnny and judy.

"johnny, takes judy and jenny to the safe room. makes sure there's no one saw you guys okay?? and don't come out!" hina say to johnny making him instantly nod and run away with judy and jenny.

"why are you running away?! jenny! no-" judy mouth was covered by johnny when a gunshot was heard near them.

"where are the children, seo hina?!" a loud, creepy voice yell making the kids flinch.

"mommy!" a little girl voice yell making all of them frozed excepted the guy and his man.

"y-younghwa.."

B A N G !

hina screams when she saw a blood on the floor but her daughter is nowhere to be seen.

"where is she?!" hina scream as she hug seungkwon while crying loudly.

"n-no.. mommy.." judy called out hina as she fainted in seungkwon's hand.

" judy called out hina as she fainted in seungkwon's hand

to be continue <3

WHAT HAPPENED TO LITTLE JENNY THOO