20👾

(bitch i'm crying this book is over🫂😭)

4 years later,

jenny pov

i was staring at the ceiling while smiling literally doing nothing.

"fuck, where the heck is she?" i rolled off my bed and got out from my bedroom only go to the room 2 doors next to mine.

"jinhyun?" i open the door and smile after i saw her playing with her toys.

"mommy!!" she got up from the floor and run towards me.

i hugged her and lift her up then bring her to the kitchen.

"are you hungry?" i asked her.

she shakes her head making me pouts.

"um, you know.. mommy is bored and mommy don't know what to do.." i told her as i kissed her nose.

she giggles and run towards the playstation and games stuffs.

"nintendo!" she jump happily when she found haechan's nintendo from the games basket along with some jisung and my old game cd.

"oh my.. it's the nintendo haechan gave to me.." i smiled as i walked to her and crouch next to her.

"wanna play with mommy's old nintendo?" i asked and turn on the old nintendo.

"oh my- it still working!" i chuckled when jinhyun started to jumping around.

"where's dada?"

"he is working!" i said softly.

the bgm of the game starting to play and gaining my attention.

"let's play this while waiting for dada, okay?" i asked and bopped her nose.

"okay, mama!"

"okay, mama!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"i'm home.." jisung whispered softly and closed the door after he comes in.

he looked at the clock and look at the time.

11:25 pm

"angel?" jisung called out softly after he open his bedroom door.

the cold ac air hit his skin and he smile after he saw his wife sleeping soundly on the bed, looking tired.

"she must have been tired today." jisung mumbled and kissed her forehead.

he got into the bathroom and turn on the shower.

after showered and changing into his comfy clothes he layed next to her wife.

he stared her in awe when he saw her wearing his t-shirt which make it oversized for her tiny body.