31 👾

yoonhwa lay her head on the pillow and stare at the ceiling. jisung just got inside the bedroom and rest his arm at the door frame while staring at her.

yoonhwa eyes darted to him as he giggles and close the bedroom door as he run towards her.

he plop his body on the bed and snuggle closer towards her. he rest his nose on her neck as he smell her scent. he smile when she play with his hair.

"i miss you." that's all come out from his mouth as he kiss her shoulder making her giggles.

"i miss you too. very miss you." yoonhwa turn around and hug his waist tightly. jisung started to caressing her hair and kiss the top of her head.

"you don't need to think about that tokyo thing, i know you won't go anyway." jisung say with whispering tone. yoonhwa nod and swing her leg onto his body.

"still not sure." she mumbles to herself. "hm?" jisung asks.

"what?" yoonhwa asks as she look up. "you said something?" , "no." yoonhwa says.

"oh okay then." with then, he started to fall asleep as yoonhwa remain awake.

she started to think about what her father said to her earlier. she look up to jisung to see him sleeping soundly. she sigh before slowly getting up from the bed and let go of his grip on her waist.

"where are you going?" jisung asks with raspy voice as he rub his eyes, half awake. she panicked and went towards him.

"i'm going to the kitchen to drink some water, babe. you don't need to follow me, i'll go there by myself.. you go to sleep." she kiss his forehead and tuck him to bed making him nod.

"don't go for too long." he say before fall back to sleep making the girl sigh in relief.

"phew.." she open the door and went out while looking left and right. she walk down the stairs only bump into ten and yangyang.

"hi, yangyang and ten." she greet them but they only give her dirty look before went upstairs.

"huh?" she shrug off the thought and went towards the kitchen founding some of nct in the kitchen. they look at her, some of them gives her the same look like ten and yangyang and some of them smile at her warmly.

she return back the smile and sit next to jaehyun and mark. they smile at her before continue watching lucas and shotaro playing with chess. chenle laugh at xiaojun and winwin when both of them fall from the chair.

mark pat her back making her chuckles, "yes?" she asks as mark look at her with serious face making her alert.

"is if about the tokyo thing-" , "are you going?" he asks without her finishing her sentences.

she furrowed her eyebrows at him before shrugging, "idk man."

"jisung suffered. jaehyun or yooho hyung can do it." mark say.

"i can't, mark.. she's my bestfriend. my childhood bestfriend." yoonhwa exclaim as she rub her temple.

"they hate me." yoonhwa pout as she look at xiaojun and chenle who was giving her dirty look. mark glare at them making them look away but yoonhwa frown when hendery slightly pull her hair while he walk past her.

mark sigh in frustration before banging the table in front of him loudly making them flinch.

"okay what the fuck is wrong with y'all giving her dirty look?!" he yell loudly making them frown. yoonhwa pull his sleeve making him look down to her. she shakes his head to him making him only smile.