3 👾

jenny's POV

i woke up at 12 pm today and quickly do my every day routine.

i had a very tiring day yesterday— and plus today i have to work until 11 pm cause i need to close the cafe and there's a lot of things i need to do at the cafe.

"bye." i bid goodbye to my sister and walk out the door while blasting to some music on my earphones.

i finally arrive at the cafe and got in to change into my apron and my cap.

i put my hair in a bun and wear my cap. after that I put on my apron and walked out to the cashier.

i saw several customers waiting outside and i quickly open the door and stuffs.

thank god yuna already put the chair down. i sigh.

"can i get a ice cold brew please?" a woman say.

"okay, that will be (the price) ma'am" i smile at her politely.

end of POV

bla bla bla 11:21 pm

jenny's POV (again)

"done!" i raise my hand in victory after i locked the cafe.

"should i take the shortcut or- nah the shortcut is better" i quickly run to the dark alley.

i mean— i'm fine walking there as long as there's no perverts. i suddenly remembered my first met with renjun. it was right here. the place i'm currently standing.

i decided to stand there for awhile and smile for a sec.

but it didn't last long- i heard a sound at the bushes nearby me. "Is it a cat?"

that's the only thing i can think of at this kind of moment lol. really? a fucking cat? i'm so curious and then i slowly went to the bushes.

before i could even go there i saw three guys pointing guns to an old man. he look so scared. but i decide to just leave it.

i mean- i don't even care cuz that's people businesses. plus, i don't help people that i don't even know.

before i can even walk away, a loud gunshot was heard.

"fucking hell." i curse under my breath when one of the guy saw me.

i start to run away. "HEY STOP RIGHT THERE" i heard the guy voice and didn't even bother look at him. well- he's getting closer.

i accidentally fell on my knees and man let me tell y'all. my fucking knees hurt so bad.

someone pull my goddamn hair and i groan in pain. "what?" i ask one of the guy, which is the tallest one.

"did you saw what just happened?" the guy who's standing near me ask.

"uh- no?" i try to remain calm.

"liar–" he said.

"what the fuck.. are you being fucking real rn?what's the point of asking if you ain't believing me?!" i yell at him.

"come on! i was just gonna walk away but you guys already shot the guy-" i was interrupted with a knife suddenly placed near my neck.

"i'm not hesitate to kill you right now young lady" he said with a soft tone but scary asf.

"let go of my hair you ass." i groan while trying to slap his hand away.

"you don't even know me, hun" he say proudly.

i successfully make him let go of my hair and quickly ran away to the nearby public toilet.

"fuck, it's locked." i mumbles while trying to break the lock.

"shit." my hands are bleeding now.

i heard the guy voice again but he's nowhere to be seen when i turn around, "need some help young lady?"

"what-" i got tackle from behind by the same tall guy and he lock my hand tightly making me groan.

"wtf do you want from me?! it's not like i'm gonna tell anyone about this— LOOK I HAVE A FUCKING SISTER AT HOME PROBABLY STARVING." i yell at them again and again but they just shrug.

"and you think we'll believe you?" the other suddenly speaks up making jenny laugh sarcastically.

"just fucking tell me wtf y'all want?"

"you~" the tall guy bend down to my ears level and whisper to me.

"what-" i was cutted with a weird smell and the next thing i remember is i black out.

"found you." he smirked.

Uuuu who do you think is that "guy" that kidnapped her 😬😬😬

//to be continued

Sorry for the short chapter.. my head need to be fixed with new ideas.