9 👾

"do you guys ever wondered why alien come to earth? i mean- maybe they're building a secret alien bas-"

"for fucks sakes, renjun. i'm gonna kill you if you don't stop talking about the same thing over and over again!" haechan yell.

"what happened here?" jenny ask and smile at jisung that are looking at her.

"this weird-ass mf is talking about alien nonstop-"

"language!" jaemin kicked haechan's leg.

"ouchhhhh" haechan whines.

jenny giggles as she watches two of them fighting.

she never felt so happy.

"hey how are you?" jenny ask as she turn to jisung who eyes stay glued at his phone screen.

he hum in response.

"okay, i feel unappreciated." the girl hold her chest jokingly.

"shut up, girl." jisung simply replied as he still looking at his phone screen.

"thank you"

"huh?" he look up to her.

"thank you cause this past few days i've been so happy and can't stop smiling." the girl suddenly blurt out.

she snap out and shakes her head, "oh god, that's so embarrassing why did i said that?" she cover her face with her palms and jisung scoff.

"are you even okay?" he tilt his head.

"fuck no."

"you looked different today." jisung say and ruffles her hair.

"what?" the girl pout as she fix her hair.

"you looked.."

"uglier than usual

"uglier than usual." jisung smirk and got up from the couch and head towards the kitchen.

"you- you tall ass come here!" jenny run toward jisung and jump on him.

jisung is known as one of the tough guy in nct so he didn't even stumble abit.

jisung smirk as he took the opportunity to swing her and carried her by his back like a ragdoll.

"YA- PUT ME BACK- JISUNG ISTG-"

the girl hit his back repeatedly but he didn't even bothered.

"shut up before i kiss you, dumbass" jisung whisper to her.

"i-" the girl constantly shut her mouth.