25👾

"SEUNGCHEOL!" taeyong voice roared at the same abandoned parking lot. all of them heard footsteps from behind so they quickly turn around.

all of them gasp when they saw taeyong's father being drag by seventeen with bruises and blood across his face. taeyong grit his teeth and glare at seungcheol. "let him go." he spat out.

seungcheol only chuckles and pat taeyong's father head before smirking at taeyong. he grab the old man by the collar and throw him at johnny making him crouch down to help him up.

seungcheol look at taeyong direction before turning to jisung. "aren't you the youngest and fearless member?" he say making jisung roll his eyes. jenny took jisung hand with hers and intertwine them. seungcheol look at jieun and smirk. "you're the one and only, seo younghwa. johnny and judy sister. what a lovely night to see three of the siblings gather here!" he clap his hand while laughing. johnny and judy give the male a dirty and disgusted look.

jisung let go of her hand and hug her waist pulling her closer to him. "whatever happen, hold me tightly." he whisper to her and smile a little before turning to seungcheol.

jenny gotta be honest rn, the seungcheol guy is really weird and scary. he's like a crazy damn dude who like to selling woman. wait- he does selling some woman.

jenny snap out when seungcheol face was in front of her. she look the male with wide eyes. jisung push him away as he put her behind his back. "don't touch her." he grit his teeth and hold one of jenny's hand putting on his jean making her grip his jean tightly.

seungcheol chuckles and peek over to jenny. this time, johnny step in front jenny and glare at seungcheol who raise his hand in defeat. "fine, fine. but you got a nice girl, park." he say and jisung roll his eyes.

"you can take him back, taeyong. he's annoying as fuck." hoshi say making taeyong clench his fist. judy hold his hand and pat it. "you don't want to show up to Yoonie with bruises right?" she whisper to him.

seungcheol turn around and smirk at minghao. he nod at him and turn to wonwoo to give him the signal. wonwoo smirk and raise his gun up to the ceiling to catch everyone attention. jisung and johnny saw some of the member starting to run away from the abandoned car park. seungcheol smirk at jisung before running away from there. jisung furrow his eyebrows, "huh?" he look around and saw jenny eyes widening. "babe- we need to leave this place quickly!" she yell making the others look at her.

"what do you me-"

"there's bombs surrounding us! we have 5 minutes left!" she say as she point at the machine not far from there. all of them started running away from there but stopped when a group of bulk man arrives there, basically stopping them.

jisung silently groan and turn to jenny who was looking at the enemies, "winwin hyung! take her away from this place!" jisung yell to winwin and he pull jenny with him towards the car making her shakes her head to jisung with pleading eyes. jisung mouthed a "no" and smile weakly at her after that.

winwin sigh and let jenny sit inside car. "we're gonna wait for them. don't worry much..." he say with reasurring smile. jenny return the smile and sigh.

taeil and taeyong's father arrives at the car. both winwin and taeil started to treating him while some of the medics help the others that were injured.

"hyung! on your left!" jeno say to ten and he gladly kick the person on the chest making him fall on the ground

ten nod to jeno and continue fighting and shooting the guy that coming on their way.

"hell, they're getting alot and alot.." taeyong mumbles as he shot the last guy that was against him.

"jisung! retreat!" he shout at jisung and jisung nod. he shout at all of his hyung and all of them starting to taking out their guns and shoot while running to the car.

"not so fast." someone say and jump in front of taeyong making him stop running and face the guy in front of him.

"yooho." he say as the guy smirk at taeyong. "what the hell do you want from us?" he asks patiently. "give me the girl, taeyong. you know what i want." he say while pointing at the car jenny was in.

"no." he say simply and push him out of the way. that yooho guy roll his eyes and pull taeyong's shoulder making him stumble backwards.

"okay, listen here. we're not giving her to you and that's final." taeyong blurted out making yooho groan and takes out his gun.

taeyong looks at jisung signalling him to check on jenny so he did. he then open the car door and his eyes burn.

"hyung, she's gone." jisung say while glaring at yooho. he point his gun towards yooho. "where did you keep my wife." jisung asks with annoyed tone.

yooho only laugh and drop his gun to the ground. he raise his hand in defeat and takes out a dust then throw it on the ground making they cover their eyes due to the dust.

all of them open their eyes only finding yooho disappeared from there.

jisung punch the car and got inside it slamming it loudly. some flinched and sigh. "shit." judy and johnny curse at the same time.

they quickly leave the car park. right after they leave the place, the place exploded.

meanwhile,

"fuck off." jenny yelled out as she was drag behind the woods.

"relax, hwa." the guy say.

"no. you just did something terribly wrong. you heard me?!" she yell at him and slap him making him frown.

"sorry. but please follow us." he pleaded making jenny groan and have no choice to follow him.

both of them then arrived at the place that was deep in the woods. they got inside the mansion only greeted by the face she doesn't even want to see ever again.

"dad."

to be continue <333

to be continue <333

hi, i miss this book so so much :((((((

but how come jenny father is still alive???!?🤨🤨🤨

stay tuned. 🧍🏻‍♀️