13 👾

jenny pov

i wake up on a very soft mattress. i was debating with myself to not wake up but i wake up anyway.

i looked around, this isn't judy or johnny room. their room has a dark blue and gold painted. i saw a tall figure was standing not so far from me, watching me obviously.

"already wake up huh?" his deep husky morning voice spoked. i jolted in surprise after hearing his voice.

"i think i sleep on the couch at the gaming space last night." i said while scratching my head.

"well, you think a magic fairy come and sprinked magic dusts on you so you can fly to my room just like that?" jisung rolled his eyes, scoffing at me who still dumbfounded.

"fuck yeah that would be cool!" i chuckled.

"yeah-yeah whatever." jisung scoffed.

"damn you are really hurting me." i pouted.

"and?"

"i'm leaving to jeno's roo-"

my arms got yanked back and i fell on the bed. i scoffed at jisung who was looking very mad at me, i mean what did i do to him?

"what the fuck?" i asked him while rubbing my arm.

"you're not going anywhere, missy.." jisung scowled.

"aww bae! jealous much huh?" i smirked playfully as he looking at me with his cold look.

"nobody's touching what's mine."

"o-okay you kinda freak me out abit." i pouted.

he was frustrated but professionally hide it. his face is still cold but actually he was melting in the inside.

"eww, stop it.." jisung said.

end of pov

~

"jisung! that's mine!" renjun yelled at the taller boy.

"well, sorry shorty.. i found it first." jisung chuckled.

"shorty?! yah!" renjun hit jisung's shoulder but he dodged it easily.

"hyung, stop being so annoying." jisung rolled his eyes and pushed renjun.

he falls on the couch.

"ouch, this bitch istg.." renjun groaned as he rubbed his butts.

"hey bae! what is going here?" jenny asked.

"bae huh?" jaemin smirked.

jisung rolled his eyes and give jenny a "what the heck are you doing?" face.

jenny looked at jisung and ignored him.

"jaeminie~ i'm hungry~" jenny whined while clinging into the boy.

"ya, ya what is that?" jisung asked while pointing at the girl's hand that was clinging on jaemin's shoulder.

"what? jealous?" jaemin asked, smiling cockily.