10 👾

(2 days later)

"hey gang, good morning and where's my sister?" johnny ask after he barge inside the house.

renjun jump hearing the front door suddenly opened and he quickly switch to his alert mode but quickly changed after seeing johnny and ten.

with groceries bags.

"yow, you guys startled me." renjun say as hold onto his chest.

"sorry, dude. this guy over here want to meet his sister and keep begging me to drive him here." ten say in a sassy tone while judging johnny up and down.

"shut up." johnny scoff as he gets impatient.

"where's my sister, renjun?" johnny ask impatiently.

"upstairs jisung's room. probably still sleeping." renjun shrug as he head towards the kitchen.

"sister, i'm here!" johnny yell as he jump happily, running to jisung's room.

the guy twist the door knob and surprisingly the door wasn't lock so he got in.

the room is dark. not really because of the sunlight piercing through the dark blue curtains.

he tiptoe to the bed and saw both of them were cuddling each other.

"bitch, the fuck?" johnny shout-whisper.

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS AND YOUNG HWA YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME THAT YOU ARE DATING PARK JISUNG?!" johnny yell while hitting both of them with the sofa's pillow.

"ouch- who the hell-"

jisung falls from his bed after seeing johnny in front of him.

"hyung." jisung chuckles nervously as he rub his nape.

"huh?" jenny groans and stretch her body on the bed, rubbing her eyes to fix her vision.

"johnny!" jenny look up happily and jump onto johnny and hug him.

"mind explaining why both of you guys are cuddling together?" johnny raise his eyebrow looking at jisung while jenny still clinging onto him.

jisung and jenny look at each other before shrugging. "idk." jenny smile.

"are you guys dating?"

"NO" both of them scream at the same time, eyes widen.

"they always deny it, hyung." jaemin came out of nowhere, yawning.

" jaemin came out of nowhere, yawning

skip.

jisung and jenny decided just text each other rather than talking to each other.

because those mfs won't leave them alone.

especially, haechan and jaemin.