1 👾

Jenny POV

another day another shit. i said to myself as i sit on my bed while my blanket covering my cold body.

after 10 minutes scrolling through the social media, i get up from my bed and run the bathroom to take a quick shower.

then i try to dress as simple as possible. i unplug my phone from my charger and put my earphones in my hoodie pocket. i swing my backpack on my shoulder and leave my room with mixed emotions bc i'm not really ready to go back to school.

as i'm walking down the stairs while answering some text messages my bestf, jiyoon. i mean-she's the only friend that i have. i heard Judy bickering with laura again... i sigh and curse under my breath.

"this bitch.." i went inside the kitchen and yell to shutting both of them up. "bruh is it about the food again?" i say boringly and take out an apple from the fridge.

"oh yea- sis i don't need your ride for today i'm walking to school." i say while washing the apple cleaner than my sister's room. we'll never know what she had done to the apple in order to kill both of us. i mean she only want dad's money.

"you're really getting on my nerves today, Judy-"

she scoff, "and YOU are the one who's getting on my nerves today, old woman.. stop talking to my sister like that." i roll my eyes and take a bite at the apple.

"we're leaving." i say while pulling my sister out of the house.

"be careful on your way to school and i love you.. bye" she say while hugging me.

"drive save too and I love you more sis" I smile as I hug her back. she left and I start to walk to school.

"damn, times flies so fast I guess" I said as I plugging my earphones while kicking some rocks on the sideway.

end of POV

jenny finally arrive at school after 15 minutes of walking

"jenny!!" she heard her bestf voice from behind and turn around to see jiyoon running towards her with a big smile.

jiyoon then hug jenny from behind basically clinging onto her back since she's smaller than her. "that hurt." jenny say making jiyoon laugh then jumping off her making the girl sigh in relief.

i mean.. jenny only have a soft spot on her sister and jiyoon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

she always cold with everyone. That's just her being herself and she found it calming when she didn't have to talk to a lot of ppl besides jiyoon and judy.

both of them were about to get inside the school building when jenny suddenly heard a very ugly and annoying voice shouting at her direction.

"yah! seo younghwa!" the annoying rat screamed. it make jenny's smirk bc she knows the voice more than anyone does. I mean- yeah..