5 👾

judy pov

"who the hell brought her here ?!" i yell to taeyong and doyoung.

"it's jisung." taeyong purse his lips while looking at me dead serious.

"where's johnny?" i look at both of them.

"he's still in chicago.. he might be back sooner or later." doyoung answer me as his hand went to rub his chin.

"idk how will she react if she know i'm a part of this gang.." i say while rubbing my temple.

"don't worry you guys are siblings after all" taeyong hold my hand and look me in the eyes.

i was used to his skinship cause we're friends since middle school. "well- i need to go check on her" i smile as stand up leaving taeyong and doyoung.

end of pov

end of pov

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

meanwhile...

jenny pov

"tf" that's the only thing left from my mouth after i saw him. park jisung. plus, half naked.

"what?" he ask me, while smirking. "like what you see?"

he lean his face near to mine and istg i can feel his breath fanning on my skin.

i tsked as i pushes him away. "i've seen better.."

he laugh sarcastically and flick her forehead, "it's called joke, dude. now what do you want from me?"

"i don't have anything to wear." i fold my arms at him.

"duh, there's alot of guys living in here why me ?" he roll his eyes.

"like i know this house could be this big duh.." i mumbles loud enough for him to hear.

"if you don't want to i could borrow haech- " i was about to walk away when he pulled me.

"take mine." he suddenly say while avoiding eye contact.

after waiting for him, he came back with a oversized hoodie and a black short.

"take this." he said while handing it to me.

"thanks" i said as i slowly turn around.

"mhm" then he close his door shut. as i walking i saw my sister looking at me while smirking.

"what?" i ask her dumbfounded.

"i just saw what happened.." she say as she smirk.

"your room is next to renjun why do you need to walk to his room huh?" she smile at me and my eyes widened. renjun? next to me? the heck ?!

"wait renjun's in nct?" i suddenly blurted out making judy flinch.

"chill- you know him?" she nod her head.