14 👾

//so uhh.. this chapter is full of cringe things so pls don't be annoyed 😞🤚🏻

~

2 months later..

"breath.. bitch breath!" jeno laughed looking at jenny struggling with the dumbbells.

"i-i c-can't e-e-even f-fucking l-lift t-this SHIT !" jenny screamed as she throw them away.

jeno laughed so hard looking at the girl.

she pouted and throw a water bottle to jeno.

"ouch!" jeno whined as he rubbed his arm.

"who told you to laugh at me?!" jenny scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully.

"you better get used to it starting from now, pretty.." jisung whispered to her as he walked past by her.

"at least i beat you at arm wrestling." jenny said cockily.

"tch- i only gave you a chance." jisung said as he punch the punching bag.

"bruh- chance your ass."

the gym door opened revealing chenle.

"jeno hyung, mark hyung called you.." chenle said as he leaves the gym.

"okay.. jenny, i gotta go! we'll continue tomorrow!" jeno eyesmiled her.

"okay, nojam." jenny smiled back at him.

"jisung." jenny called him as she scrolled through her phone.

nothing.

"jisung."

nothing.

"jisung?"

she send a random sticker to her sister, she always do that whenever she was bored.

"who are you texting?" jisung said as he leaned his face to her to see who she was texting.

"yahh!" she screamed as she jolted in surprise, throwing her phone across the room.

jisung chuckled as jenny glared at him.

"why would you do that?!!" jenny yelled as she hold her chest.

"heh.. you called me and i've been standing in front of you like an idiot." jisung spat out.

~

flashback

(a week ago..)

jenny pov

i was sitting on the couch at the dreamies house, and yes we stayed at 127 base for a month but now we're back home.

i was watching netflix alone because the other went out for a mission.

suddenly the door opened revealing panting chenle.

"we need your help, jen."