2 👾

2 months later.

"come on, judy!" jenny whines at her sister.

"i'll tell you later~" judy whines back.

"but you've been working for 4 years now and I still don't know what is your job!" Jenny whines.

"get ready for school or you'll be late on your last day!" judy said as she pull Jenny upstairs.

"finee.." Jenny sigh in defeat. "But you still need to tell me your job"

"okay, okay!" judy chuckles.

(judy went off to her workplace meanwhile jenny want to walk to school.)

at school

"shin jiyoon.." jenny call out for the girl as she put her head on her bestfriend shoulder.

"oh— hello jenny.." jiyoon greet her as she turn around to see her bestfriend's face one last time before she leave the school.

"i'm gonna miss you so bad." jiyoon pout making jenny giggles.

"same here." jenny frown.

"i think you should smile more cause you looked very pretty when you smile.." jiyoon compliment her bestfriend.

"aww, thanks but nope." She jokingly drop her smile. "nuuuu, you should smile moreeee!" jiyoon said and pinch jenny cheeks. "ouch-" she rubbed her cheeks. "let's go to our classroom." jiyoon pull jenny. "okay~"

after school~. (STREAM WEEEKLY AFTER SCHOOL BTW)

"sisterrr- oh shoot... she's not home yet" jenny pout and go to her room. eventually she fell asleep.

after 2 hours of nap..

"oii.. younghwa.." judy shake jenny's shoulder to wake her up. "ya-" judy got cutted by an accidental slap.

"fuck!" jenny quickly get up from her sleep.

"what the.." her sister say as she rub her cheek.

"sorry.." jenny apologies to her sister. "it's nothing" judy laugh.

"i'm waiting for you downstairs.. i bought some chicken.." judy says as she left jenny's room.

downstairs..

"chickennn!!" jenny yell as run to the kitchen.

"now, eat.." her sister say.

"thank youuu" jenny smile after she take a bite.

after eating—

"now, tell me about your job!" Jenny whined.

"nah.. but I'm gonna tell you something you didn't even know about" judy grin.

"what is it ?" jenny looked at her sister confused.

"you actually have a brother." judy simply say making jenny gasp.

"what the fuck?" jenny mumbles as her mouth hang open.

"yup.. his name is johnny.. or youngho.." judy  explained.

"do you have his picture?" jenny ask.

"nope..." judy laugh nervously.

"seriously? you said i literally have a fucking brother but you don't even have his picture?" jenny look at judy with an unbelievable face.

"yup.." judy shrug.

"anyways, go to sleep" judy said as she turn off the tv.

"okay.." jenny reply, dumbfounded.