4👾

??? POV

"dude are you sure you're gonna take her with us?" i asked my friend beside me.

"she knows everything. plus, she could tell the police." he said to me.

"hyung is gonna be mad at us." i muttered under my breath.

"let's go." he say and close the door after placing the girl next to jaemin before drive off to our base.

end of Pov

"we're home!" ??? yell

"we're home!" ??? yell. "oh, welcome home jisung, jeno and jaemin." the leader yell as they got inside

"taeyong hyung- we- just look inside the trunk." jeno say.

"what? don't tell me you killed the wrong person and bring the corpse here??" taeyong raise his eyebrow at them.

"nah..." jaemin say simply and walk away from there.

taeyong POV

i walk to the car and opened it. my eyes widened and i quickly run inside and yell at three of them.

"what the fuck?!" i yell.

"what?" jisung look at me blankly from the stairs.

"that girl.. do you even know her?" i ask.

"no?" jisung shrug as he walk upstairs leaving me and the other dumbfounded.

"this little guy istg-" i was pulled by doyoung.

"relax, hyung." doyoung tried to calm me.

"But- that's judy's sister, bro" i whispered to doyoung.

"what-" his eyes widened as he run to the trunk.

end of POV

"what the- where am I ? what the heck happened?" jenny ask herself as she look around the dark place.

"shit shit shit." a voice was heard outside of the trunk and it coming closer.

"fuck." jenny curse under her breath and pretend to be asleep.

"judy's gonna kill us, dude." taeyong say while panicking.

"relax, it was a mistake anyway." doyoung pat his back.

"judy- my sister? there's no way-" she thought got interrupt by the guys in front of her. she's still acting.

"bring her inside" taeyong order.

doyoung lift her and put her inside the guest room. "we need to tell judy.. she must be worrying sick rn" taeyong say with a stern but worry look.

"but- will she be mad?" doyoung ask.

"i still don't know.. but i think she will understand." taeyong purse his lips as he takes out his phone and call judy.

" taeyong purse his lips as he takes out his phone and call judy