26👾

"dad."

LMAO IM JUST JOKING😟😟😟😟

anyway..

"dad." is what she say right after she got inside that mansion.

the old man turn around from the sofa toward the front door with a smile.

"i see you still can recognise me from the back." her father smile and walk toward her.

jenny back off a bit before glare at him. "i thought you told them about it." she say between her gritted teeth.

"i'm sorry, i can't.. you know that woman is annoying asf.." he roll his eyes and pat her head.

"why do you bring me here? i have a kid to take care at home." she say patiently.

"why you didn't tell her, kyungsoo?" he look at kyungsoo and was about to slap him but jenny stand in front of him instead.

"no. you're still the same! why do you need to hurt them for just a small mistake?!" jenny yell at him making he look at her daughter with proud face.

"i'm sorry, pretty.." he say and hug her. jenny breath hitched when he said that. "only jisung can call me that." she mumbles.

"what?" he asks. jenny snap and release the hug. "you. you really need to tell them before it's too late." jenny say and pout.

"i will.." he say softly to her.

"now.. let's meet her shall we?" he say and pull jenny with him to a room.

he open the room revealing two woman laughing and chatting with each other. the girl eyes sparked when she saw her.

"mom!" jenny run towards her mom and hug her tightly. "oh my god, i miss this!" she say while hugging her mom.

"i miss you too, hwa." she say softly and hug her.

"you don't miss me, jenny?" someone say to her making her turn around and hug that person.

"aunt isa!" she hug her and kiss her cheek making the old woman smile.

"aww, look at you now! you're so pretty even though you already have a kid!" she say teasingly making jenny smile.

"she's not my daughter, aunt isa.. i adopted her.." she say and smile sadly.

"i know.. but you know that she can't stay long with you right?" isa say making her slowly nod while frowning.

isa lift her chin up and carelessly her hair. "it's fine.. he'll accept it eventually.. i know him, he's gonna accept it." isa whisper to her making jenny nod.

"i'm gonna miss him." jenny say.