The Wedding

Days passed and the two did not want to prolong the suffering of waiting for the actual day. After they had the conversation with her mother, they immediately find a person to take and handle the event. Sheba wanted all simple and elegant designs and with that, Willow just agreed on what she wanted because all she wants to see is her wife happy.

There were not that much guests which they both wanted. The most important people had to be there and these were Ben, Polly, Charlotte and her man, and of course, Willow's mother. Since it was just a small event, all the money went to somewhere else and what matter's most for the couple was the vow and the togetherness. 

The day was amazing and incredible as they would say and Willow and Sheba could not be more happier. Together and united with love and vows, they are now officially married.

______________________________________

Sheba POV:

"Okay, what if she won't go or she will not show up Polly-"

"Mom, she would not marry you if she did not want to." 

I am started to get excited but the mixtures of emotions is really getting me already. Clearly I had to ask the most stupid question. Discerning the appearance of my lover coming to the event. Ben was there laughing at the back while Polly was helping me get my clothes together.

The door was opened and then there was a kind man who dropped a gift. With that I gave him also my gift for Willow, wanting to send it as soon as possible. The gift was in a black box with a beautiful gold ribbon wrapped around it.

Pulling the ribbon, it falls carelessly on the floor and as I opened it, there was an expensive piece of jewelry. A watch with black accents and and silver touches, complimenting the suit that I was wearing. It was absolutely beautiful and the details on was so intricate. And as I was about to set it off to the side, there was a letter.

***

Hello Love,

I could not stop thinking about you last night and I do regret having Charlotte to be right here beside me because it made it even harder for me to sleep because her snorrs were loud. When you are reading this, I do want to tell you that I wrote this 3 in the morning. I had to at least to do something and kill my thoughts of you.

This is the watch that I first purchased after I got my first pay check, and with that being said it does have a sentimental value to me. Remembering the time I bought this, all I could think was you. The process of forgetting you took me an actual while because it was nearly impossible to put you out my life that easy. 

You have brought such a big impact in my life and I do want to thank you for that. To all the love and support that you have given me, the way you appreciated my existence and worth, and the way you were there after what I have done to you wrongly. With that being said, I want to give you this as my gift and I had something engraved behind it.

My always and forever.

I always want you to remember that you have never left my mind. You are the only woman that I have ever loved in my whole entire life, despite I had some sexual encounters with other women just for money, and please don't kill me for that. You will always be my past, present and forever be my future and I could not wait to be your other half. I love you so so much and I can't wait to see you near the alter as I walk on the aisle.

Sincerely...
Your soon to be Mrs. Wills 

***

As I finished reading the letter, tears started to roll down my cheek. I pulled the watch once more to check on the words and it was there. My always and forever. It struck me greatly and I am so forever thankful to have her.