The Suspension

Sheba helped brought Willow home because she was clearly not in the most sober state. They kissed lovingly and passionately with the time that they had in that park but with that being said, the respect for one another was still there. Sheba was getting comfortable and so as Willow, truly surrendering themselves to one another. As Sheba brought the young one to her home, she tucked herself to sleep and then headed back home to rest.

The next day was something shocking for Sheba because she received possible good news and one interesting news. She immediately got shocked that Willow to visit her in her home and she was aware that it will be the first time that her lover will be seeing her kids. Willow told Sheba something that she didn't expect and things started to tie together.

______________________________________

Sheba POV:

The other night, dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you, in my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Tucking Willow under the sheets was the most peaceful and beautiful sight to see I must say. There is something so fascinating to see people sleep because they seem to be at their most calm places and seeing them this okay is good to have.

As I was about to reach for the door knob and get myself out, she groans in annoyance. I slowly turned around to check what was wrong and it seems that I forgot the most crucial and important thing to put people to sleep.

"Mhm... Sheba... Kiss..." Her sleepy voice filled the room. I giggled.

Closing the door once more, I placed a kiss on her forehead and gave her one more reassurance. The blanket was sliding off her shoulders so I pulled that up and then made sure to have her alarm set. Do not want her to come in to school late.

The trip back home was quite quick because there was not that much people and vehicles taking up the road. It was already 7pm and I know it is very late of me to come home but I have been teaching my eldest, Polly, to cook some meals. 

As I arrived home, Polly was there sleeping on the couch, assuming that she was waiting for me. Richard has been in and out of our home because she is living with this new girlfriend she has. For me it is really okay but then it is a bit tough on the kids.

"Polly... Sweetheart. Mom's home."

Her sleepy eyes opened and then she yawn one big one and then gave me a kiss and hug. She was in her pajamas already so she was just literally waiting for me.

"Mom, there's some food on the table. I will head to sleep now." Polly said sleepily.

"Okay sweetheart. Good night and sweet dreams." I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead and then she heads off.

Did check out the meal that she cooked and of course I had to eat a bit of it because I didn't want to be rude and all. She cooked some fish and veggies. It did lack a little bit of salt but everything else was truly delicious.

Making sure all the doors were locked, I head up and have a good rinse. Today was really something and I did get a bit tired with bringing Willow back to her home. She really aint that heavy but then my body was not prepared at all.

After a good rinse and clean, I went onto my bed and then tucked myself to sleep. Today was a bit cold so tucking under a good and thick blanket is a must. Do not want to freeze to death.

"Love you Willow" I said to the wind and wished that it will reach to her, wishing that everything that she is doing right now is alright and wished that she is safe and okay, considering she is all alone.

______________________________________

It was bright and a beautiful day to have a good class. I did wake up a bit late than I usually would but it was not really a big of a deal because school is just walking distance and the breakfast meals of the kids were already prepared days before. All they have to do is just heat it in the microwave.

I quickly tied my hair up and have a little shower because I was already clean last night, and having a cold bath on a cold weather is not really a pleasant thing to have.

"Mom!" Polly screamed from the outside of my room. I was already flossing and getting my clothes together. Her voice sounded urgent and it was firm.

"Yes Pol? What is the matter?" I asked while my hands were going through my hair with a towel, drying my golden strands.

Polly immediately pulls my hand and brought me downstairs. It sounded like she was so interested as to what was there down under. As I was about to reach the last step, I see a young woman sitting right on our couch playing with Ben.

It was Willow and seeing her being with my child made me fall in love with her even more. Ben seems to enjoy her so much and the way they both smiled was just really beautiful.

"She is your student mom. Her name is Willow." Polly said with her arms crossed right in front leaning her body towards me.

"You met her already?" I asked as my eyes were still attached to the beautiful smile that she has. Ben was there laughing and his hands going up and down. Their noses were touching while they were playing a tickle fight.

"Yeah and I have never seen Ben this happy before. He seems to be comfortable with her. I like her very much mom."

The assurance was there and a big amount of weight was lifted from my heart. They do not know what is between us but then taking small steps is what really is important. Polly heads to Willow because they will be heading to school.

As Polly told her that I was there, Willow turned around and her eyes met mine. The front door was now closed and we were both alone in my home, she runs and then hugs me. Her arms were tight around and then her legs were wrapped around my waist, making me carry her.

"I missed you Sheba!" She said placing kisses all over my face and neck.

Here goes another child that I am taking care of but then this one has a different way for me to love her because she is my lover, not really my child but then she is still my baby.

She was there still hanging onto me while I was heading to the kitchen to grab myself some tea. When she realized that I was about to pour hot water into a cup, she slowly gets off and then gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Some tea?" I asked then she looks at me with a raised brow while she was checking some of the art pieces that was in the living room. "Yeah, I forgot you are a coffee lover."

Willow laughs upon my remark. While I was making her coffee, she was rambling through her bag and then when she got what she want, Willow immediately gave it to me. A letter.

"Read it."

"Give me a kiss first." I uttered and then she gave me a smooch.

Willow continued making her coffee as I pointed out where the sugar and the cream was. The letter was placed inside the white envelope. Tearing the top part of the paper holder, I got the letter and read the words.

Good Morning Miss Willow King,

I have received your concern and what Ms. Barbara has done to you and Ms. Sheba is very immoral. The school and faculty has decided to remove her from the faculty list and job and then the next day will be suspended. We will be sending letters to all the students to have Friday as a 'no class' day for I will be changing somethings in the time table and the faculty.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Sandy Pabblem

"Oh wow. Did you right a letter to the headmaster?" I said with a smile on my face. 

Willow came by my back and gave me a hug from behind. Her head rests on top of my shoulder and placed some soft kisses all over my neck.

"Yes and we have this day to ourselves. What do you want to do?"