Ongoing Questions

They came in a bit later than usual but must say that it was still before the actual time. Sheba did get a little bit flustered going in the faculty, trying to fix herself and get used to the clothes that she was wearing because we all know that she was from Willows home. So the clothes she's wearing is very youthful and mostly pants.

Willow's best friend, Charlotte, notices something different between the two. The way they interacted in class was quite intriguing so she studies them. Willow was attentively listening to Sheba's class but the thoughts of what happened before occupies her mind. Then during the break time... Questions were kept on going and going, and they were all from Charlotte.
______________________________________

Willow POV:

"See you in class sweetheart. Love you."

Sheba gave me a kiss and a loving hug in the parking lot. We did make sure that there was no one around to put us away from trouble and of course this will be good for the both of us.

"Love you too Sheba."

She heads in first because she is a teacher and there is a certain time that she should be there. We did come in a little bit later because we just had our moment at home and don't worry...

It was just kisses and I am glad that she respected what I wanted.

Going in the building, Charlotte came in running towards me and then she goes telling me all of the sudden happenings in her life. She is that one friend that is like just loud and very unstoppable when it comes to talking but then I still love her because I still get the giggles from her.

We entered the classroom and then she keeps on talking. All of her words just goes in one ear and goes out to the other. My mind was filled with the kisses that Sheba gave and the way she held me tight in her arms...

"And yeah my dog just literally tore my book... Will!"

Charlotte waved her hands right in front of me and then it got me out of my daydreaming. I just laughed it off and then grabbed my book from my bag.

"You seem very happy today. What happened?" She asked with her head resting on her hand, with a curious smile and eager wonder.

"Just had a good day that's all..." I said trying to hide the blushes on my cheeks.

Charlotte was still there, doubting with my response but then I asked her what happened to what she was talking about and she did get distracted.

It was just very ridiculous how she knows that I immediately changed into a different person out of nowhere and as much as I want to tell her what me and Sheba have, with that big mouth of hers, the trust is really questionable.

The clock stroke 7 and then we were there waiting for her, Sheba. I was expecting for her to come in late so I just took a book and read it.

With my legs on top of the table and one hand holding the book, my eyes started to follow the words that was written.

Love is just a thought and sometimes it could be reality. You will know that it is something that you should be experiencing is when you feel the linger and burn in your heart when someone or something attracts you.

When committing into something, it can be a risk that you might take that can make you regret it or love it. No matter what your decision is, it's your life-

"Book about love. Interesting..."

Didn't realize that she was already in front of me with a beautiful smile plastered on her face.