The Protector

Note: Italicized Texts would be Willow and Bold Texts would be the man

Sheba respected Willow. After hearing what has happened to her, she respected what she said. Sheba did understand that the context of love is not about how much you physically interact with each other but it was more of the respect, trust and understanding between you and your lover. Sheba texted her daughter that she will be home by this afternoon and luckily she understood.

Willow woke up to the beautiful aromas of the food cooking downstairs. Sheba cooked her breakfast which surprised the young one because she didn't really expect her to have that.

As they were enjoying their meal and with the comfort of each other when a visitor decided to drop in and checked on someone they missed. And this was the meeting of the future and the past.
______________________________________

Sheba POV:

With just some eggs, milk and bread in her cooler, those were the only things that I can cook. Deciding to cook scrambled eggs with a side of fresh fruits that is on the fruit basket on top of the counter, I have been thinking what I have done to Willow.

I wasn't intoxicated and my feelings were said and true. She didn't pull away but then she just gave into the kiss. With that being said, is it really possible that she might have the same feelings for me?

The eggs were beaten and then once the pan was hot, I placed the eggs on the scorching oil and waited for it to cook.

"You're up by 5 am? You are worse than my mom."

Turning around there was a sleepy being going down the stairs. That is when I realized that she doesn't wake up this early.

I guess I am used to waking up early and cooked breakfast for the kids. She sits down by the counter and then rest her sleepy head. Her head was facing the marble counter and then loud snors appeared.

She looks adorable when she is like this and I do feel bad for waking her up this early.

"Here you go... I think you will like this."

Placing a kiss on her head, I placed her meal on the counter and she seems to be a coffee person and not the tea type, I prepared her one.

She slowly tilted her head up and then a sleepy smile was plastered on her face. Willow takes a sip of her coffee and a glorious moan was out of her lips.

It did get the shit out of me but then she is too innocent and whatever is in mind is nothing that she should bother.

"Oh shit. How about your family? Do they even know you are here-"

"Shhh it's okay. They understand." I replied calming her down.

Willow released a big sigh of and it was so cute for her to be so concerned with me and all. The way her cheeks reddened and the her eyes widened in fear.

She comes to me and puts out her fork with the eggs on it. Her mouth slightly opens as she watches me eat the egg off the fork and then when it was out of my mouth, a beautiful was on her face.

"So what did you tell your children then?" Willow asked as she was nearing to finish her food.

"Just had a great time with a friend and fell asleep on the couch." I replied while I took her plate and then placed it in the sink.

She laughed deviously as Will tied her hair back and rolled the sleeves of her pajama top.

"What's funny Willow?"

"Call me Will and... We all know that you didn't sleep on the couch. You were spooning last night."

Did I? Crap. Am I that attached to her? I immediately felt embarrassed. Red flushes over my cheeks and my eye contact with her slowly moves away.