Fun Times

That is when Willow knew how that man and husband treated Sheba. It has been happening for the long time when they were married and you can just imagine how long it was for her to hold in the pain and suffering. Willow was really mad, truly and really mad after hearing what that Richard must have done to her.

With the greatest kindness that Willow could have give, Sheba got the greatest treatments and gifts that she has ever had in her whole entire life. Sheba got help going down by her lover even though she was perfectly fine. Willow tried her absolute best to cook something for everyone and with the help of Polly, it was a success.
______________________________________

Sheba POV:

"I insist Sheba, let me help you."

Going down was a process because here goes Willow, forcing herself to help me even though I was strong and capable to walk. After telling her what Richard has done to me and my family, she really made sure that she will always stay by my side.

We were really close to reach the last stair when-

"WILLOW! COME ON!"

She giggled. Will carried me as of I was a sack rice. She got slightly annoyed when I kept on telling her that it was really okay. With my body slightly hanging and my hands slapping her back and ass, she placed me on top of the couch.

Now that she is on top of me, her lips lowered down and planted kisses all over me. It was very ticklish and it was fun to have it. Willow started tickling me and it made me release loud laughs and giggles.

And then when I got my hands a bit free, I returned the favor by tickling her back too. Then she slowly collapses on top of me, our mouths inches away from each other.

"You are so beautiful and I will promise you Sheba that I will never treat you like Richard..."

Her kiss laid on my lips was soft and enticing. My hands gently holds her chin, pulling me closer to her. The tongues started to collide and the neediness was there.

Willow comfortably gets on top of me and have her hands slowly going down. She pulls away and gave me a look, asking if it was really okay. I nodded in agreement and when she was about to slide her fingers down to my pants...

Polly was there standing at the corner of my eye...

"Love..."

"Mhmm?" She said while she kept on planting kisses all over my neck.

Willow understood my silence pretty quick. She lets out a scoff and then slowly gets up to get herself away from me.

Even though that she is not a cook, she offered to cook us lunch with the help of Polly. Will didn't allow me to stand up at all and made sure that Ben was there taking care and watching over me.

Looking at her working in the kitchen really got me happy. Her and Polly are working along pretty well and I was not expecting my daughter to be accepting this.

I have not brought any woman colleagues to my home because Richard was very strict as to whom I was bringing home with. It should always be Polly or Ben that I am with and besides that, if it is not between the two, Richard would beat me to hell... To the extent that I could not walk.

"Mommm.. look!"

Ben showed me an adorable looking teddy bear and then he pointed out that it was a gift from Willow. Just in right timing that I was about to look at her, she gazed back at me.

'Thank you' was all I mouthed and there goes a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

It was time to eat and yet my hands are itching for work. When I was about to stand up, Ben pulled me and then wrapped his arms around me. This man will not let me go and I am starting to get jealous...