"How Much Do You Make"

Leaving the school that built her and the house that she was staying in for the rest of her life, Willow had no where to go but some place that she could not be seen. The hotel that she stayed in the other night was the most terrible because she had to do something for the manager to let her stay in. She doesn't have any place to stay and the only person she can go to is  her friend Charlotte.

Sheba could not live without her. She excused herself to skip class to look for her. Going back to where they started, the place she lives and the place where Sheba lived too. There was no chance and the only place that she thinks that she might stay in is the place where she currently is in right now.
______________________________________

Willow POV:

"Will, your phone has been ringing for the past hour. You have no plan on answering it?"

Sitting right here inside her home with none of her friends that she had last night, I was there thinking with what happened to me and Sheba a while ago.

Sheba never mentioned that she loved me and I guess she just used me to do her things. But the way she looked at me was different. It felt like those eyes told me that she never meant to do it but then there is nothing much that I can do and just wished her the happiness that she can get with her job and her family.

"She just used me Charlie..."

I barely used her nickname and she does know that Everytime I called her that, I am at my lowest point and there is no escape for the painful feeling that I am having right now.

"Aww come here Will." Charlotte said and pulled me into her arms.

Crying my feelings into her chest, my heart started to tighten, my hands began to shake and my lips started to tremble in fear and pain.

My friends hand traveled down my back, comforting me with her palms going up and down. This made me imagine the moment when I cried into her arms, telling her the story of my brother Ambrose.

Remembering the kiss and the embrace that felt like home. The words and voice that comforted me and the understanding that I longed for when I had no one to be with.

"She had to do it because she had a family Will... She just had to-"

"And if she just reminded herself that she was a teacher and make me not fall for her, it wouldn't be so fucking hard. She committed to a fucking relationship Charlotte!"

Then there goes my feelings all out in just one scream. I have been feeling this when she became busy and as much as I understand that she is a teacher and a mother...

I wished that she told me that she is tired and she could not commit into the the relationship and here I am also regretting the things that I have done. I was aware that she is a woman, my teacher and she is also way older than me and as much as I love her...

I do realize... We weren't meant for each other.

Knock knock

Me and Charlotte looked at each other when someone knocked on the door. She stood up and then proceeded to the door and as she checked on the peephole, all she could see is black.

Charlotte opened the door and then...

Is... Willow here...

Her voice was heard and I had to stand up and checked if it was her and then when I neared the door, it was Sheba that was standing by our doorstep.

"Why are you here? Didn't I tell you-"

"I love you Willow. Please, I want to apologize."

Her eyes were filled with tears and her chest starts to move fast as she was there catching her breathe.

Sheba was there right in front of me, begging me to come back and give her a second chance. She grabs my hands and knelt down to the floor, tried her absolute hardest to win my heart back.

But I am torn apart what she tells me my reality. Being young and falling in love with her made me think that it was a possibility, at least a sense of hope peeking through but then it was impossible.

Impossible in a sense that we can't love each other freely as we should. Sheba is still legally married and her divorce is still pending, her kids are now relying on me which is not good because I'm not some legal parent and...

I can't do anything after what Mr. Pabblem told me to do.

"Please Willow.... I beg you to be with me-"

"You know what Sheba... You made me realize something..."

She stood up, hoping something that the words that will come out my mouth was something hopeful but it was quite the opposite.

"...you made me realize reality. I am not meant for you. You told them that we are not together and that tells me so much that I am not the one for you-"

"No no please that is not-"

"Yes. Sheba... Listen to me please." I took her face and cupped her cheeks. Tears kept on rolling down her cheek. I wiped away her tears and made sure that she will see everything that I am going to do.

Leaning in I gave her one and last final kiss.

Our farewells were meaningless, since if she's not there when I phone, she'll show up.
It's been months, and I can't stop thinking about how she held me when we first kissed.

I adored her from that day forward because she had my heart.
I'd miss her being there next to me, kissing, hugging, and holding me for the rest of my life since our bond was so cemented that no one could break us apart.

But it is going to be the toughest if she won't understand the reality that she has put us in.

"I love you too but I don't want to lose yourself for me. I have cared and loved you, and sacrificing is the only thing I can do for you..."

Charlotte notices that I was broken and torn. She pulled me away from Sheba and then slowly closed the door on her.

There I have left my degrading words for her. Peaking through the little window, she slowly walks away and rides her bike. Watching her slowly move away from me was hard but I still love her...

My heart was broken and shattered but I want to blame everything to myself. I was conscious but I suddenly was blinded by her beauty, kindness and love. Promising myself that I will never fall in love again because of what has Mark brought me in life but she changed everything..

"I still love her Charlotte..." I cried as I curled up by her couch.

"Shhh calm down...."

I have nothing left. No family, no education, and no money. I can't live like this and I have to find a way for me to make a living.

Seeing that little cigarette next to a lighter, a pack of drugs that was carelessly over the table.

It might hurt me and it won't bring me any good but then it was the only way that I could earn money...

"How much do you make... With what you are doing for people?" I said weakly looking down on the floor.

"I'm not letting you do-"

"How... Much. Answer me."

Charlotte takes a deep breathe. "100 pounds per session..."

It made me think that if she will be having 3 sessions per day and have that for a week... That gives me 2100 pounds and that is more than what my mom earns for a living.

I picked up her phone and then opened it, going straight to the contacts and them asked...

"Contact your agent now."