The Unexpected Call

The 5 got along pretty well and the secret was in safe hands. Sandra was still not pleased with the thought of Sheba being with a student but then she can't interfere because she fears that she will be thrown with the words of her sleeping with a student of hers too.

These lasted for the longest time and their relationship has gone for months. It was a bit harder this time because Willows mom came back already and there was nothing that can tell her mother that she is in a relationship... Especially that it is her teacher, someone older than her, and a woman.

It's a Thursday afternoon and there goes Willow texting her mother that she will be doing her some assignments with her friend Charlotte but there she goes to her lover and have some time with her when...

Someone called.
______________________________________

Sheba POV:

"We have a few more weeks left and then we are heading off to summer so... Okay, so where are we."

Ever since Barbara has left, I got the opportunity to get her place and even though history is not my area of expertise, I just took that to give me some double salary and...

It gives me more time to see Willow. Working has been great, no suspiscions about me and her.. the relationship is going well but I'm getting concerned.

Willow has been sneaking out and spending the less time with her mother. I have been receiving letters from her mother about her sudden disappearances and I don't want her to be in big trouble.

While we were waiting for the class to end, Willow was at the back of the class. Everyone was working on some assignment that I gave to them while she was there staring at me-

Ding

Texted mom love. I will be with you today. I love you.

She texted me even though we were just staying in one room. There goes her message again, telling me that she texted her mother.

It's not that I don't trust her at all but then again, the mother and daughter relationship is all so important. She might have me but then when I can't be there in her time of need, her mother could be the only one that she can rely on.

Her mother is the only family that she has and I am afraid that she will be losing that too.

Okay love. See you after class. I love you too.

In the next few minutes, the bell started to ring and there goes all the students rushing out of the classroom while there was her, sitting and waiting for me to get my things packed for dismissal.

I was done and I called her. She turns back at me and then holds my hand but then there was a teacher who peeked through the glass window of the door.

Quickly taking my hand off, she looked at me with some confusion in her face.

"Distance please Willow-"

"All of a sudden huh? All of a sudden you became conscious." She said with some anger in her voice.

I didnt mean to bring this matter to her but then her clingy attitude in public would not really do anything good for me, her and for us.

Willow pulls the blinds down over the window and then slams her bag down to the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong Sheba? You became all so distant and cold. Please do tell me that I am not the only one who notices it!"

Now she's blaming all the fault on me. All of the sudden changes in me.