New Beauty

Willow King, a young woman student, is a student in the most well known schools in London and is considered to be one of the most recognizable students of the institution. She starts the school year as usual. Willow was slightly excited because she will be joining some new students but with the teachers... She doesn't really know.

And then she meets a very suspicious and very eerie person coming in the school. She looks young and free, thought that she was a new student.

Willow and her best friend Charlotte goes in their classroom to start a good day for the first day class but then things became chaotic. They heard that there was this new teacher that was somehow like shit but when Willow knew who it was, she was in shock.
______________________________________

Willow POV:

"Come on Will! You are going to be late!"

Well there goes my first alarm waking me up. Mom usually does this every single day it is getting annoying to be honest but there I am... A kind and obedient daughter.

The alarm is set at 6:30 am then there goes my mom's voice echoing in the hallways, checking the time...

It's just 6 am.

"Yeah yeah. For gods sake-"

"Language Willow."

Getting up and off the bed, I shrugged my body towards the bathroom. Like I am excited for school and all but it's too early. She did ruin my mood a bit but whatever...

The cold water rolling down my skin, it wake up my soul up. The sun was slowly peeking through the small window in the bathroom. It was blinding so I quickly headed out and looked for an outfit for today.

With a plain white shirt topped with a blue knitted vest, paired with denim jeans, I was heading down stairs with my mom in the kitchen.

"Finally your down." She scoffed as she gave me the food as I sat on the table.

"It's 6:30 mom, classes will start at 7 and the school is just walking distance."

Mom just laughed at me. For her, time is gold and being late as she said is very unattractive. I am always early and you know Very prompt but with what mom is doing... She is crazy.

Finishing up my meal, the coffee had to be the end. There is something about coffee that seems to bring up my mood and I know you all are going to say that as a British citizen, tea should be the one I'm drinking but...

We have some preferences.

Gathering all my things for school, just in time, Charlotte knocked on the door and it was just the perfect time. It's 6:42 am and the bike to school just lasts for 5 minutes.

I guess heading out early can avoid me from my mom.

"Mom! Charlotte's here! Bye love you!"

"Hey Mrs. King-"

I pulled her away by the door because if my mom sees Charlotte, the conversation will not end.

"Very early as always..." Charlotte said riding on her bike.

"Oh piss off!"

We laughed and when everything was okay, we started to bike to school. It was quite early so there was not that much cars and busy people so reaching the university was quite easy and fast.

The cold breeze was passing through my hair and the sun shining fully did give the extra warmth that I needed. I am starting to get the feels of class and school.

Summer was quick. Just 2 months and back to education but whatever, I do want to finish my education as soon as possible because I want to have a proper job and help my mom with finances.

"New Year..."

Charlotte sighed as we get in the schools gates. The guard greeted me and her a good morning and so we did. There were kids and students running in while we were just taking our time really because checking our watch, it's 6:47.. as estimated.

We parked our bikes to where it should be and as I was about to step back, I hit over someone and it wasnt Charlotte.

"Oh my god, I apologize.."

She was the first one to apologize and I don't know why. Her things fell on the concrete so I quickly helped her get all of her books.

I have never seen her before and I must say, her very quiet attitude and persona was quite alluring. After I got to help her get her books, she bowed and thanked me, heading in school.

"Miss, what's your name?"

"That was odd." Charlotte uttered. "Why would she apologize?"

"I don't really know but I guess she's a new student."

Her beauty remained in my head and it was deadly. I tried to shake it off and just got my bag and headed in the university.

The loud shouts of longing friends, students greeting and calling my name, it was very chaotic for the first day. I am well known in the school because of my skills and intellect but sometimes I hated it.

People would think I'm a teachers pet and would think that I am doing it to make my teachers give me high grades but no... They just get near me

It was time to enter my class and gosh, I was slightly annoyed. The chairs were literally everywhere and it was very not pleasing to the eyes but whatever.

Students see me enter the class and there they go, greeting me endlessly.

"Nice! A smart woman to hide us from our dumbness and stupidity!" A student screamed.

Charlotte just laughed while I was slightly pissed and annoyed but anger is not really my thing so I just dozed off and proceeded to my seat.

Checking my time table, first subject was arts and we have a new teacher. All of them were old like the ones we had last year, but I guess it was reasonable to have a new art teacher after the incident...

Don't want to talk about it.

The front door opened and I guess I was the only one who heard it because everyone seems to continue there business.

"Hello. Good morning..."

The teacher didn't really get the attention that she deserves and I did get a little bit pissed.

"EXCUSE ME!"

I screamed from the top of my lungs and it did take everyone's attention.

"It's the first day and having to show this behavior in front of our new teacher is good. Our school is one of the best universities and this is not how we show our respect?"

Everyone apologized and then as I turned around, I was dumbfounded to know that the woman I bumped into was our new teacher.

"What is your name darling?" She asked with her deep and seductive voice.

"Uhmm Willow. Willow King miss."

She smiled and then made me sit down. As I sat down, she mouthed thank you and I just melted.. I don't know why.

"Now since I have your attention and thanking Ms. King, I will introduce myself... My name is Sheba Hart. Please address me as Ms. Hart."

Sheba... Sheba Hart...