Keeping Her Safe With Me

Upon hearing the request of Willow, Sheba had plans but it was simple and nothing grand. Willow was expecting something that was quite the opposite so as she heard what Sheba wanted to do for today, it made her smile and there was no other way for them to spend this moment than to be together.

They both stayed home and then just had the best moments together. Sheba was just there taking her 'baby' while Willow was there watching her lover have a good time. It was a time of sharing of thoughts, moments and love and it was a learning process.
______________________________________

Willow POV:

"Come here sweetheart."

I was resting on her couch when she called me to help her make something in the kitchen. To be honest, I do not know how to cook or put something together, but I can make a good coffee.

Helping my mom in the kitchen was a thing that I used to do but then I did lose the spirit after I knew what my mom did behind my back.

Sheba was there stirring something in a bowl and looking at it, there was some oil looking sauce in it. There were some sesame seeds floating and other stuff too. It did look very unappetizing.

"Taste this."

It was a vinaigrette. Something that you are supposed to dress your salads with. Sheba tossed some fresh greens into a bowl and drizzled some of it on the vegetables. It tasted divine and I could not stop getting for some more.

I grabbed a plate and when she was turning her back, I took the tongs and then got some salad on my plate. She was shocked that the salad left was only half as much as she had made.

"WILLOW!"

"What? OH NO SHEBA DONT-"

We ran around the kitchen as she was trying to catch me after my very devious act. It was supposed to be our lunch but then, the only amount of salad left for us was just meant for one serving.

Sheba was at the end of the counter and I was at the other. I ran as fast as I can but then she caught me right in her arms, making us both giggle and laugh at the same time.

"Okay fine I'm sorry. It just tasted so good okay?" I said trying to take her arms off of me.

"And you could have just told me but good girl you said sorry. As your punishment..."

Sheba then headed to the freezer to get something. My heart started beating out of my chest as to what she was going to take and when I saw what was on her hand, it got my heart sunk on the floor.

"...cook this."

A fucking fish. I don't know how to fucking cook and she expects me to cook this piece of meat that I haven't touched raw in my whole entire life.

I just nodded per her request and then grabbed the fresh salmon off her hands. Washing my hands under the cold sink water, Sheba was there placing plates on the table and placed some utensils as well.

The fish was just right there on the cutting board and I don't know what to do with it. I took a knife and sliced them into some rectangles for I guess it would be easier to cook it. Sprinkled in some salt and pepper for some flavor and there is nothing much I could do.

"When you cook fish love, is it skin down first?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart."

I placed the fish as what is should be and then I guess pressing it down with the spatula will make it better. Sheba was there staring at me while cooking and I couldn't been more nervous.

Flipped the fish over and the skin was beautifully golden brown. Sheba gasped in shock as she said that it looked beautiful. I mean I was shocked too but wow...

After the fishes were cooked, the critique was on the line. We were sitting next to each other on the dining table and I made her eat the food first and wasted for her response...

"So?"

Sheba looked at me with a smile on my face and then a weight was lifted off my shoulder.

"It's fish darling, how could you mess up. The fish is seasoned perfectly." She said taking my hand. "Why what's wrong?"

"It's just... It's my first time cooking an edible meal that's all. Just got scared."
______________________________________

After that glorious and successful meal, we both headed to her little shack outside where she does most of her art stuff.

There was a witch hat on her table and it looked absolutely fantastic and I assume it is for Ben. I tried to have some distance from it because I didn't want to ruin it.

And there was something that really caught my eye.

"I drew that last night when I couldn't sleep."

It was a figure of a woman and it was just made from black and white paint. The contrast between the colors were absolutely phenomenal. I had to get closer to check in the detail when I realized that there was a hand snaking around the woman's waist.

The attention to detail was astonishing and it was just fantastic.

"Someday, I will do that to you and tell you how much I love you Willow." She said that hugging me from behind.

It was her way of portraying her feelings for me and I truly appreciate what she is doing.

Men would have been fucking me right now and if I was impregnated, they would just have left me. I mean I am not saying that Sheba can give me a child but then the respect for someone's rights was just what I loved about her.

After a few more fun moments in the shack, the door bell rang and so Sheba decided to take it. I just headed out of the shack because I didn't want to break anything considering all of her art pieces were pots and plates.

Sheba came back out while I lit a cigarette to distract me from some of my thoughts.

"Just the kids. They came back home already."

There she goes watching the sky and she looked absolutely beautiful

There she goes watching the sky and she looked absolutely beautiful. Her features were illuminated beautifully and the way she smiles mesmerizes me every single time.

I was there staring at her beauty when she realized that I was in awe of her.

"Why are you so beautiful?" I said to her.

Sheba sat down beside me and then trailed her fingers down to my chin and pulled my face closer to hers, kissing me softly and gently.

"And why are you so loving..." I said in between kisses.

Her hands started to trail down my back and then my hands getting into her hair. Her kisses went down to my neck as I leaned back in pleasure...

"Its because I love you Willow.. I really do."