Permission To Touch

Willow and Sheba was reunited in the most coincidental way possible. Sheba was there looking at her with the stare that she did not realize that she will be having for the longest time. She never knew that the doctor that her friend suggested was actually her ex. The doctor was named Will King and she suspected that it was a man but then it was Willow.

Sheba has been feeling weak and sick for the past months and she could not handle the pain anymore, and that was also the time when her fellow teacher Sandra suggested Will King to be her doctor. Willow was one of the most well known and outstanding doctors in the city and she is the only one who can cure people well. The tension was clear and present but...

How will they handle this?

______________________________________

Sheba POV:

Why does she look oddly familiar?

That is the thought that has been boggling my head for the past few minutes that I am doing while I was waiting for the doctor. The assistant looks very familiar but I do not know as to where I found or know her. My memory is getting worse by each moment and maybe that retirement was  a good idea.

I was staring at her and trying to remember a person named Charlotte in my life. Did try to recall if she was a student of mine or something else, like a friend of a friend or whatever it is. I suddenly got tired and started to think about something else.

My back starts to ache even more while sitting, making me hiss in pain. Charlotte heard it and then she slowly came to me and helped me stand up. She brought me to the doctor's office to stay in those chairs with a cushion on the back for me to rest my back on but then I was concerned if I was really allowed to stay in the room.

"Should I wait for the doctor before I enter here?" I asked and then she just smiled and helped me settle down.

"Doctor King will be here soon. I am sure it wont be a bother." She said and then left me alone in the room.

The chair felt good and it did lessen the pain behind my back. Waiting for the doctor, I saw of her certificates that were hung on the wall and she seems to be good in her craft. This doctor had good credentials and there were somethings that proved like his major on Human Anatomy and some high degree on Chiropractor.

One his table near the door, there were awards like the most outstanding performance and Doctor of the year. Sandra has suggested a very high end doctor and I am afraid that I cant pay.

Did realize that the doctor is taking the longest time and while I was waiting, I immediately fell asleep on the chair. I could not sleep last night because of the pain and it was really bugging me really.

Then a few minutes, the front door was opened and I was quite conscious that there was a person but I thought that it was Charlotte so I just continued sleeping. A soft touch laid on my shoulder and then as I looked up, there is when I saw her.

"Willow?"

Addressing her as him, was quite thankful that she was not there when I called him a him. Maybe she changed her name legally as Will and I just missed it. Looking at her, she looks absolutely dashing with her rolled up sleeves and with her hair down.

It  has been a while and I never thought that she would be this successful. Not saying that she has no capabilities to be a great one but then after what happened to us, I was expecting that she was more... less... like this. Maybe leaving her was a good choice and I am quite happy to seeing her this successful and happy.

"Uhmm wow, Sheba. You have no bangs. Very youthful." She said noticing the slight change on my face.

"But do have glasses, something that is not youthful at all. And here you are... You are very glowing."