The "Wills"

Note: Charlotte is Bold, Willow is Italicized and the chap is long, sorry 

It has passed years and into counting, that two have fully forgotten each other for the past 12 years. Willow has become a successful doctor and followed the plan of her mother because she had no choice but to regain her mother's trust once more because if she did not, Willow would be living in the streets with no food and money to support her life. With that, Willow was still working with her side business and it has completely gone out of hand.

Sheba and her family peacefully and the woman has reached her 40s, making her slightly weal with all the household chores and all the things that she does for a living. She still continued her profession as a teacher in that very school but she decided that she needs to retire due to some complications that she is feeling.

______________________________________

Willow POV:

"You better make yourself comfortable baby girl. Daddy will be rough for you okay."

With the strap on and ready for my session, my client bends over and positioned herself on her arms and knees. My grip on her was tight and then her neediness was peeking through. I pushed her body down and when she had her body resting carelessly on the bed, I flipped her over.

Her legs were open, badly wanting me inside of her. I grabbed a blindfold to tease her because based on what she has written in her request, she is a woman who likes teasing and some dominance.

There she was blindfolded so I grabbed her legs, wrapped them around my waist and circled the tip of my strap in her entrance. She takes off her blindfold and then she looked at me. I was wearing a mask hiding my identity. It was must that my appearance and physical features was hidden and private because I dont want to be known for some act that I do, in desperation of money.

I slapped her with a whip which made her lay her back down was more and placed her blindfold over her eyes once more. "I will behave Daddy." She utters in the most sultry tone possible.

"Good girl. If I dont hear you moan, I will make you."

I aggressively inserted the strap in her and a loud gasp escaped out of her mouth. Pumping the rubber in and out of her needy pussy, the bed moved like crazy and her moans was filling the room. She gripped the sheets and screamed 'yes', telling that she wanted more. 

Reaching her climax, I removed the river and rode my bare pussy onto her core. She screams loudly as she could ever be while I sucked on her toes. Both of our climax's were reached and then I immediately laid down on the bed because I suddenly became tired.

"Lick me clean baby." I uttered and then she quickly followed orders. Her tongue circles my clit and went to the places which had all my juices scattered. It didn't really affect me that much because I have been doing this for the past few years and I guess I got too used to this that I found this act that I am doing unsacred.

After the 2 hour session she booked for me, she placed 200 pounds over the table beside me and then I was there watching her get dressed. I bit my lip making her want for more but then I realized about the time and I have to go to work.

I sighed loudly which quickly got her attention. She slowly sits beside me and caressed her hand on my bare thighs and then she began to lower her head down to give me a kiss but it was clear in the contract that I dont gives kisses on the lips.

"No lips baby girl, just mark me." I said.

She lowered her lips down my neck and then I was there leaning my head back in pleasure. Her hands started to travel down my chest and started to massage them. Moans started to escape my mouth. I was in need of a kiss on the lips and as much as I said that it is not allowed, I just had to bring her lips up to mine.