The Explanation

Willow tried to understand what is happening right now and especially what she saw, she was adored by her teacher. The drawing says it all and Sheba was lucky enough that she didn't words that she felt towards the younger woman. Willow was asking her yet the eerie silence filled Sheba. She had no words and still did not have the guts on how she feels for Willow so she just stood up and fixed herself.

The two continued and some of their plans did get cancelled because of some circumstances. Willow got some news from her best friend Charlotte about her mom that brought some closure to the two ladies. Willow was not ready in some ways possible and Sheba was too and then there goes somethings... The confession.

______________________________________

Continuation...

Sheba POV:

"You adore me Sheba?"

We are staying in this position for a couple of minutes and she has been asking me as to what is the explanation is. There was no sense of anger or some how pissed off attitude that was shown on Willow's face but more of a 'I want to know why me' statement with a matching devious smirk on her face.

I wanted to tell her that I am in love with her. It sounds very ridiculous to have my feelings on the table on the first day we met but then it was not only her beauty that attracted me to her but it was her genuine concern and respect for me.

"Hello... Sheba?" She asked me one more time and then I just had to stand up and gathered my things together. 

Willow stood up and brushed of the dirt off her vest and then when she realized that it was getting hotter and hotter by the moment, she takes off her knitted vest and placed it in her bag.

 She rolls up her sleeves and then pulled her hair up. The veins on her hands and the way she leans her head back as she ties her hair, it looked so ethereal and very breath taking, it was the hardest not to look away.

"You got your words now Sheba?" Willow asked as she wore her bag.

"Uhmm well..."

My heart was beating out of my chest like crazy. Her presence gets near me by each moment so I turned around to try to look for something in my bag. Getting  my telephone out of the bag and started texting my daughter Polly.

Polly dear, I will be
heading home late.
Just need to meet a friend

Okay mom. Stay safe

"Sheba?"

Turning around again as she called my name, I was in shock that she was just centimeters close to me

Turning around again as she called my name, I was in shock that she was just centimeters close to me. My body was now against the board, slowly leaning my head back and waiting for what will happen next.

Her fingers started to trail down from my nose and then down to my lips, slowly parting it to let some air out of my lips and then her smirk gets a little more devious. She runs down her finger down to my chest and then my hands go to the back of her waist.