"or sexing lydia."

stiles nodded at aurora's words. "or sexing lydia."

one of the twins rolled his eyes, turning to scott. "you need a pack. we need an alpha."

stiles answered for the boy with the wonky jaw. "yeah. absolutely not. that's hilarious though."

"you came to us for help. we helped."

"you beat his face into a bloody pulp. that's not helping. in my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." rory nodded affirmatively from besides her boyfriend, hand clenched with his own. she'd always side with stiles.

"why would i say yes?" asked scott with a scoff.

"we'd add strength. we'd make you more powerful. there's no reason to say no."

stiles rolled his eyes with an agape mouth. rory also made an expression, her thick brows pinching together as she looked up at her lover, as though to ask if these two boys were serious.

"i can think of one." came a new voice. the group turned, eyes landing on isaac lahey. he was clad in jeans and a white shirt, striped cardigan over top. surprisingly, no scarf. and thankfully, no pink. he'd remembered that today was rory's day. "like the two of you holding derek's claws while kali impaled boyd." the twins gulped. "in fact, i don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

"i have some scissors." aurora offered, going to shuffle though her bag to fetch them.

"angel, they have claws, remember?"

"oh yeah!"

"you want to try?" one of the twins offered isaac, his eyes bright blue and teeth bared. the lahey boy was completely unphased. he went to walk forward into one of the twins, only to be pulled back by scott's grip against his wrist.

"sorry." said the mccall boy. "but they don't trust you. and neither do i." and so, scott pushed past the boys, his ensemble of teenagers following. aurora stuck her tongue out on the way, showing her distain for the twin boys.

"all right! that's my face!" shouted the lover boy. it was the day before halloween, and everyone was playing tricks at school. stiles had just had toilet paper thrown at him, hitting him square on the nose. aurora found herself wishing that their lives were like the rest of these teenagers' — carefree. she could go to halloween parties with people from her grade, she could walk alone at night without the fear of a wolf gobbling her up. she even wanted to dress up this year. she was desperate to go as daphne from scooby doo. stiles would've been fred. scott would've been scooby. lydia had said it would make more sense for her to be daphne, but rory disagreed. sometimes, lydia was more like scrappy doo. "hey, dude," stiles said to scott, patting his shoulder. "good decision, buddy. good alpha decision."

"i hope so."

"i know so." the group stopped off at stiles' locker. the raven haired boy hummed as he began loading books into his backpack for the day, putting the ones he wouldn't need away. aurora was off in her own little world, staring at the polaroid picture of them in the door of his grey painted locker. stiles' locker had always been particularly bare, but it made her happy to know that he kept it there. it was only a picture of them in the jeep, her lips pressed up against his cheek and his nose scrunched up. but it was the prettiest picture she'd ever seen. so full of love and life and normality. her own little piece of heaven. "what are you looking at?"

"me?" asked scott, who had evidently been staring at kira.

"you. you looking at her?" in stiles' mind, this was wonderful. the more that scott was preoccupied with puppy love, the less time he would spend focused on stiles' own girlfriend.

"her? who her?"

"scotty, did you turn into an owl?"

"her, her. kira. you like her?"

he was quick to reply, eyes on rory as stiles looked down at his backpack. "no." the raven haired boy looked up, just missing scott's eyes on rory, who was completely oblivious. "i mean... yeah, yeah, she's okay. she's new."

"she's nice." rory agreed. "she offered to help me in study hour the other day."

"so, ask her out."

"me?"

"no, rory, not you. scott, ask her out."

"now?"

"yes, now." because kira was walking away now, and scott was losing his chance. stiles slammed his locker shut, pushing his backpack back on before nonchalantly sliding his hand into aurora's back pocket. she gulped, remembering her promise to him.

"right now?"

"right now. scott, i don't think you get it yet. you're an alpha. you're the apex predator. everyone wants you." they came to a stop. "you're like the hot girl that every guy wants."

"the hot girl?"

"you are the hottest girl."

"i-i agree, scoot." aurora nodded with a grin, falling in line with her lover as he turned away. "the hot girl."

"i'm the hot girl."

"yes, you are."

and then they sat in their classroom once more, awaiting for coach finstock to finally come and teach their lesson. aurora was giddy, awaiting his reaction from stiles' prank. the raven haired boy had let her in on his little scheme, which is exactly why he should be dressed as fred for halloween. it was too perfect — even roscoe could be the mystery machine.

"son of a bitch!" a muffled yell came from the other side of the hall, over in coach's office. the students chuckled at the sound, stiles' prank obviously having worked. the middle aged man walked in with his forehead furrowed, fists clenched. he slammed the door shut. "mischief night. devil's night. i don't care what you call it. you little punks are evil. you think it's funny every halloween my house gets egged? a man's house is supposed to be his castle!" he shouted louder, the students still laughing. he slammed his fist down on scott's desk, making them jump. "mine's a fucking omelet!" he turned towards the desk, eyes landing on the sight of a wrapped up box. "oh, this? we're gonna do this again?" he lifted it up, waving it in the air. "i don't think so." the man with a receding hairline dropped the box and stamped on it, eyes widening at the sudden sound of smashing. he reached down into the broken packaging, his eyes falling upon broken pieces of pottery. it was a mug, a mug with his face on and #1 coach written on the bottom. he sighed, reaching for the letter that came with the box. "happy birthday. love, greenberg." the scrawl on his face said more than words ever could.

upon finishing their lesson, aurora was quick to leave the class. she picked up her things long before stiles had even stood up, shuffling her way out of the room without even a glance back.

"what's up with rory?" asked scott, pushing his book back into his bag. coach sat at his desk, pouring a suspiciously coloured drink into his coffee mug. stiles shook his head,

"i don't know. i'll go find her."

and find her, he did. well, she found him. an ajar door and a hand sticking out grabbed ahold of his white t-shirt, pulling him into the empty classroom. the door slammed shut as soon as he entered, a shocked expression upon his freckled face. then, a chair was pushed up against the wooden door.

"aurora, what the hell are you—" his words were cut off at the sight of her. her pink vest top was discarded, thrown messily onto one of the desks. instead, only a white lacy bra sat over her breasts. doe eyes looked up at him so suggestively, overcome by lust. her cheeks were rouge and flushed, teen caught on her bottom lip. his mouth dried suddenly at the sight, instantly overwhelmed. he hadn't expected her promise to come into play quite so soon.

"m need you, daddy. p-please."

GOY2
CHAPTER TEN: HOT GIRL

liam dunbar is the prettiest boy ever <3