SEVEN

Warnings: fluff, light angst, smut, sex, daddy kink, smut is part of the kinkoctober, errors I missed.

A/N: I decided to put the kink prompt in this chapter merge two sex scenes into one, that's why I dedicated the part to you

Jax and you got more closer as weeks passed. While a rift started to form in your friendship with f/n. She was worried that Jax would bring you into club stuff since her cop boyfriend kept saying Jax was bad news and how you should get out.

Of course, you ignored her. Telling her not to worry.

The closer you got to Jax the further away you drifted from f/n.

You met his mom Gemma and the rest of the club. Out of all of them, Gemma was the scariest. She looked at you like you were going to steal her son's heart and break it into millions of pieces.

Her jabs only got worse. Though Jax did defend you. Telling his mom to back off.

The moments when Jax and you have nearly kissed were a lot, but something always interrupted whether it was his sons, the club, his mom or your friend, or the phone ringing.

But this night was different. Jax found you napping on the day bed in Thomas's nursery again. He knew that there was a problem with your friend. Telling you, you could talk to him, but you told him your friend was being dramatic.

He stared at you for a while before draping a blanket over your body. The action seemed to wake you up. A gasp escaping your mouth. you got up. Rubbing the sleep from your eyes as you stared at Jax who was hovering above you.

"Sorry," You apologized. Looking at him sheepishly.

"It's alright," Jax spoke. As you got up. He helped you up. You were chest to chest with him. So close you could feel his breath. You gulped. Heart pounding. Looking into his eyes as he stared at you.

" I should go," You gasped out.

"I want you to stay," Jax spoke, eyes glancing at your lips, then back at your eyes.

His hands cupping the side of your face. Lowering his head down to yours. His lips pressed against yours ever so delicately like you were made of glass, then his kiss got rougher. Needier. His grip on the side of your face tightening. Your hands grabbing his kutte.

Jax pulled away. Both of you breathing heavily. Jax looked over his shoulder seeing his youngest son sleeping.

"Not in here," He gasped out. Letting go of the side of your face and grabbing your hand. He leads you out of the room and into his bedroom.

Jax stopped halfway in the room. Looking at the bed with a tortured look. He wasn't fucked anyone in that bed since Tara.

"We don't have to," You spoke. Sensing he was having regrets. You gave him a sympathetic look.

"No, I want to, it's just..." Jax spoke.

"You feel like your cheating on her," You interrupted him.

Jax shook the thought of Tara out of his mind. Tara left him.

"The only thing that matters right now is us, I want this, I want you," He spoke. Turning around to face you.

"Okay," You replied. Gazing into his blue eyes.

Jax grabbed the side of your face. Pulling you closer to him. Pressing his lips against yours. The kiss turned feverish.

Taking each other's clothes off till the both of you were naked. Jax picked you up. Still kissing each other heatedly as he placed you on the bed. Climbing on top of you. One of his hands grabbed his throbbing shaft, aligning it with your entrance, before entering you without warning.

You pulled a gasp escaping your mouth, while a moan escaped his. He bottomed out, waiting for you to adjust before pulling out and thrusting back in.

Jax's thrusts were rough and fast. Waves of pleasure coursing through your body. Eyes rolling into the back of your head as your head lolled back. You wrapped your legs around his waist. Digging your fingernails into his back. Toes curling.

"Daddy," You moaned out. Making Jax stop thrusting.

You didn't know what caused you to say 'Daddy' maybe it was how Jax was mercilessly pounding into you or maybe it was how his dick felt inside of you.

Jax smirked smugly.

"I..." You gasped out.

"Daddy aye," He smirked.

"Sorry, it slipped out," You gasped out.

"Oh, no, don't apologize, I like kinky shit," He spoke, before continuing to thrust into you again.

Not holding back this time. Lowering his head down to your neck. Leaving a feverish kiss along your neck.

"You feel so good around daddy's cock," He moaned against your neck as the familiar sensation form in the pit of your stomach.

"Come for daddy," Jax smirked. As your orgasm washed over you. Walls clenching around his shaft.

Moans escaping your mouth, as you clawed Jaw's back. Coming hard. Jax wasn't far behind you. Thrusting into you a few more times before coming hard. He collapsed onto you. Pulling out of you and rolling onto his back. Draping his arm around you and pulling you into his chest. Both of you breathing heavily.

"I got my prize," He smirked. you looked up at him. Slightly smirking as he reached for the pack of cigarettes on the bedside table. Grabbing the box and the lighter. Taking one out and putting the box down. He lit the cigarette. Bringing the cigarette to his lips. You watched as he parted his lips, putting the cigarette in between his lips taking a drag.

"You are a kinky one aren't you," He smirked, making you swat him in the just. He flinched at the action. Letting out a chuckle...

Buckle up lovelies the next two chapters are where the drama is 😉

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!

COMMENT/VOTE