TWO

Warnings: fluff, light angst, slow burn, y/n being irritated at Jax, attitude, sass, bitchy!reader, errors I missed.

A/N: Note Tara didn't die she ran off.

Your hands gripped the steering wheel tightly. Knuckles going white as you drove to your friend's house. Of course, he was one of those guys, just trying to get in your pants. You rolled your eyes.

"What an asshole," You grumbled underneath your breath.

You tried to push this Jax guy out of your thoughts. Trying to think of what to say to your friend that you haven't seen with college. You hoped she would take you in. If not there was always plan B. But Jax invaded your mind. Stupid asshole with that smug smirk. And those gorgeous blue eyes.

You let out a heavy sigh as you finally reached your friend's driveway. You were surprised you remembered her address. You did burn every envelope and letter she sent you afraid that Roman would use her against you.

Your friend cautiously walked out of the front door. Eyeing the car suspiciously. At least she was suspicious of strangers you thought.

You opened your car door. Slowly getting out of the car. You shut the door. Giving your friend a nervous smile. Unsure how she will react.

"Y/n..." She gasped out; her voice was filled with surprise.

"Hey f/n," You greeted her. She quickly rushed over to you. Throwing her arms around you. Bringing you close to her. She hugged you so tight you were sure your ribs were going to either bruise or break.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever, I thought Roman killed you," She spoke. Still hugging you. as you hugged her back.

"Technically I am, at least that's what I want him to believe," You responded. She pulled back from the hug. Giving you a confused look.

"What are you talking about? I was only joking," She nervously spoke.

"F/n, I need help, I need to stay here for a while, hideout just until things cool down a bit," You nervously spoke. She pulled away from you. Her hands resting on your forearms. She looked at you intently. Searching your face. Worry edged on her face.

"Yeah, sure," She spoke in a soothing voice.

"Thank you," You beamed. She smiled at you.

"Come on, you must be tired, I'll get your stuff," She spoke. Letting go of you. She walked to your car. Arching an eyebrow as she saw one duffle bag in the backseat.

"Is there more bags in the back?" She asked. Opening the back door.

"Nope just that," You responded.

"Right," She responded. Just as she was about to take it you spoke up. Panic slightly rising inside of you. You didn't want her to drop it and see all the money you took from Roman. Technically you deserved the money with all the shit he put you through.

"I've got it," You spoke. Taking it before she could. She arched an eyebrow at your odd behaviour. She shut the door after you grabbed your bag.

You walked to the driver's side, opening the door, sitting in the car and turning it on, so you could wind the windows up. Once you did that you turned Putting the windows up in the back while you wind the windows up in the front. Turning the engine off. You took out the keys from the ignition. Shutting the door. Locking the door.

"I missed you," She sighed.

"I missed you too," You responded.

Before she could say something the sound of a motorbike broke through the silence. Gaining your attention. Jax once again invaded your thoughts.

You turned around to the sound of a motorbike stopping a few blocks down.

You felt your heart leap to your throat as you saw who it was when he took his helmet off.

"You have got to be kidding me," You grumbled out. Jaw clenched. He must have heard you or felt someone staring at him because his head turned his head in your direction.

A smirk graced his lips as he saw you. Making you roll your eyes.

Great, he is following me now, just what I need. You thought to yourself.

Jax waved at you, making you roll your eyes again. He chuckled at your reaction. You spun around gripping the handle of your duffle bag and storming into your friend's house. She followed after you a little shocked at the scene.

"What was that about?" She asked. As she shut her front door.

"Just some biker trying to get in my pants," You responded.

Your friend let out a chuckle. Making you slightly irritated.

"You always did make the bad guys fall for you," She teased. Making you let out a groan.

"That's not funny, and I'm not interested," You huffed out.

"Hmm," She hummed, not believing you.

"Yep," You responded. Eyebrow flicking up.

"Famous last words, you said that about Roman," She responded.

"And look where that got me," You huffed out. sitting on the living room chair. Looking defeated.

She sat down beside you. Grabbing your hands. looking into your eyes.

"Y/n, not every bad guy is like Roman," She spoke sincerely.

"I'm not here to find someone to warm my bed," You spoke.

"I know, but you can't help who you fall for, or what feelings you have for someone," She spoke. Making you furrow your eyebrows at what she was saying.

"I think he just wants to fuck me is all, it definitely isn't love," You responded.

"Probably, I mean his old lady did leave him with two kids, but I think he will fall for you," She spoke. Winking at you. Making you roll your eyes.

"Great, he has kids," You huffed out. Making your friend roll her eyes.

"Y/n, all I'm saying is don't take him out of the running to win your heart over," She spoke.

"He wants to fuck me, not fall for me," You huffed out.

"Remember you are like a bad boy whisper," She teased. Making you roll your eyes. You playful swatted her arm. Making her get up.

"Want coffee or tea?" She asked, before you could respond she spoke again. Grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniels out of a cabinet.

"Or...alcohol?" She asked again. Wiggling her eyebrows.

"I need something harder than coffee and tea so, Jack Daniels it is," You replied. Making her smirk, as she did a happy dance. Grabbing two glass cups. She quickly poured the alcohol into the glasses. Putting the bottle down and grabbing the glass cups. She walked over to you. Handing you a glass.

"Just like old times," She cheered. Clinking her glass with yours. Making you chuckle...

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY!