TWELVE

Grief is like the ocean, it comes in waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water  is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.

Roman may put up a front while conducting business but when he is alone he cried. He regretted how he treated you throughout the marriage.

He slept with other women to forget about you but he kept seeing your face. Making him cry throughout the entire time. Or after sex. It really was a mood killer. You were haunting him, to the point he started to see you.

It was a mixture of lack of sleep as well as drinking to much alcohol.

Roman then suddenly got an idea in his head to kill the mob boss that put you in a grave as well as his entire company. But he wanted to do it painfully and slow.

Roman was to invested I. That to realise d/n was going down a dark path.
Jey tried his best to help her but she retaliated... He was worried about her to the point he nearly wanted to call you.

A loud abnotious laugh sounded throughout the cabin. Breaking the eerie silence as d/n opened the door. Her friends behind her. Walking into the cabin.

"Are you sure she won't mind?" One of her friends asked.

"Grandma won't mind," d/n spoke.

"Is she even home?" Another one asked.

"If she is I'll slip her some sleeping pills," d/n replied causually making her friends laugh.

"I'm going to raid her liquor cabinet," d/n spoke as she wondered off to the living room. Her friends wandered around the cabin.Snooping.

D/n searched around the room for the key. Letting out a cheer of victory as she found the key. She quickly opened the cabinet. Snatching two bottles of hard liquor, when her eyes caught sight of a Manila folder. She put the bottles down to the side. Grabbing the Manila folder and opening it.

D/n felt like her life was sucked out of her. A gasp escaping her mouth. It was a picture of her mother. But she's dead. She looked at the writing underneath the photo. It was recent. D/n felt like she couldn't breath.

"D/n," one of her friends spoke as she entered the room. D/n quickly hide the Manila envelope underneath the cabinet

"You okay?" Her friend asked noticing her friends off behaviour.

"Yeah," d/n gasped out . She felt a headache form as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The picture was all too much for her, she was shocked. She quickly fainted making her friend scream. D/n dropped to the floor with a thud. Hitting her head.

I didn't grammar check this properly. Currently on a phone. Check it when I get home!

As always leave feedback! Share your thoughts! It would be much appreciated! 💜