xmas special

yes, it's 2023 and I'm still catching up on Xmas imagines only four more to go!

❄PAIRINGS: Jax Teller x F!Reader

❄FEATURING: Y/n, Abel Teller, Thomas Teller, Jax Teller.

❄SYNOPSIS: Baking Christmas cookies with Jax and the kids turn into something else

❄WARNINGS: errors I missed, smut, sex, 18+, nsfw, kitchen sex, unprotected sex [wrap it before you tap it]

❄w/c: 1045

❄AUTHORS NOTE: this is either a special edition of HOHW or a standalone, depends on how you want to perceive it! Yes Christmas is over but I want to get these done so they don't get put on hold again for Christmas in 2023 only five more to go

❄DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Jax heard the sound of giggling coming from the kitchen, as he entered his house.

Smiling to himself, he closed the door. Locking it behind him.

He made his way toward the kitchen. Seeing Abel, Thomas and you making cookies. You were holding Thomas in your arm, while Abel was next to you. He was known you for a while now after meeting you at a gas station. Originally he was only going to use you as sex, but he found himself falling for you.

Jax leaned against the door frame. Watching you hold Thomas as you went to put the tray that had cookie dough in the oven. Abel stood by your leg. Holding onto your jeans as he watched in awe.

Jax smiled. His heart was warming at the scene.

Once you finished. You closed the oven door. Turning the timer and oven on. Then looking at Abel and Thomas.

"What should we do know?" You asked them. Abel shrugged his shoulders.

"How about we watch a movie?" You asked.

"Yes," Abel excitedly spoke. He let go of your jeans, grabbing a hold of your hand instead. When you turned around, you saw Jax standing by the door frame. Making you jump a bit. He was smiling at Abel, Thomas and you.

Abel let go of your hand, rushing over to his father. Your heart swelled at the sight of Jax kneeling, so Abel could crash into him. wrapping his little arms around his father.

Thomas rested his head against your shoulder. Looking at his father with sleepy eyes. You already fed him, and changed him, so, it was time for him to have a nap.

Once Jax was done hugging his son Abel, he whispered something in his ear. Abel let go of his father and rushed out of the kitchen. You heard the sound of a door closing. Assuming Jax told him to go to his room.

You arched your eyebrow, as you looked at him. Jax got up. Walking over to you. He pressed a soft kiss against the top of your head. Lingering there for a second before pulling away. Making you smile softly. He then kissed the top of Thomas's head. Gently taking him from you. Telling you he would put him in his cot.

Jax left the kitchen, went to Thomas's room, and put him gently into his crib. All the while you decided to clean up.

Jax left Thomas's room quietly. Closing the door gently and walking back to the kitchen. When he entered the kitchen your back was turned to him, as you washed the dishes.

Jax quietly snuck up to you. Wrapping his arms around your waist. You jumped in fright. Turning your head to look behind you. Smiling softly as you saw Jax.

"You scared me," You spoke. Jax smirked at you. Looking at you intently.

"I can make it up to you," He smirked, eyes darkening with lust. Bringing his lips to your shoulders. Leaving a trail of kisses along your shoulder till he reached your neck. sucking harshly on your neck. Trailing his lips up to the shell of your ear.

You knew where this was going.

"What about the kids?" You asked.

"You will have to be quiet," He responded. Turning you around to face him in one quick move. A gasp left your mouth but Jax silenced it with his mouth. Hands wandering up to boobs, grabbing them.

The kiss turned heated as he groped your boobs. In the heat of the kiss, clothes were ripped off, and lingerie and boxers were tugged off in a rush. Both of you were left naked. Hands wandering all over each other's bodies. Jax picked you up, putting you on the counter.

His tongue swipes your lower lip. Making you part your lips. His tongue slipped in between your lips. Both of you fighting for dominance. He won.

You were too preoccupied with the kiss, that you didn't notice one of Jax's hands wander off your body to grab his shaft. Guiding it to your heat.

Without so much of a warning, he entered you. Making you let out a gasp, while he let out a moan. Breaking the kiss. His head falls to your neck.

His hand cupped your mouth as he pulled out and entered you again. This time at a fast speed. He continued to thrust in and out of you. His moans were muffled by your neck, while your moans were muffled by his hand. Your hands grab his back. Fingernails digging into his skin. Legs wrapped around his waist.

That only caused Jax to groan. Continuing to thrust into you rougher.

Pleasure courses through your body. Your toes curled as he hit your G-spot with every thrust. Every once in a while he would leave rough kisses on your neck.

Your head tilted back as he kept thrusting into you roughly, at a fast speed. His hands on your waist holding in tight. You knew you would have bruises. But you didn't care.

You tried to quiet your moans but struggled to do so. Though Jax's hand was still covering your mouth.

With every thrust, your body burned with pleasure. Walls clenching around his cock.

Jax removed his mouth from your neck, trailing kisses to your ear.

Praising you as he thrust into you.

With his praises and thrusts, You could feel the familiar sensation form in the pit of your stomach.

With a few more thrusts your orgasm arises. Tears of pleasure spilled from your eyes. As a strong wave of pleasure washed over your body, Moaning his name loudly as you came hard, but it was muffled by his hand on your mouth.

Jax thrust into you a few more times before his climax hit him, moaning lowly into your ear, as you came down from your high, causing you to whimper. Jax's stilled in you as he spilled his seed inside of you.

He moved his hand away from your mouth, replacing it with his mouth as he kissed you roughly. He pulled away making you gasp. Eyes opened as you looked at him. His eyes were dark with lust still.

"I love you," He spoke softly.

"I love you too," You responded quietly...

LIKES ARE AWESOME, BUT COMMENTS/FEEDBACK ARE GEMS! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! 💜