ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋs

1sᴛ: ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ went ᴛᴏ ʙᴜsᴀɴ for ᴊᴜsᴛ one ᴅᴀʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

Jimin called in face time.

"Hello yeobo~" he waved from the screen.

"How's busan?" Jihyo asked.

"Pretty fine. I think, by tomorrow, i'll be there again beside youuu."he said with additional aeygo and jihyo just nod.

"Hehe, can you give me a tonds of kisses?" Jihyo shyly asked.

"Of course! This is all for you, just for my lovely wife, jihyo. Muah, muah, muah, muah, muah, muah," he flied some smoochy kisses through the screen that made jihyo smile.

~tomorrow

Jihyo called jimin once again cuz she'd been missing him for real.

"Where are you now? I can't wait to see you again~"

"I'm on the airport now babyyy~"

"Quick, i can't take it anymoreee, the i miss you so much syndrome is taking over me againnn~" chuckles.

"Ne, ne~ wait for me, i'll just stop by to eat some breakfast yea?"

"Give me some too~"

"Don't want to~" jihyo pouted at that.

"Bye bye jagi, I'll be going now, see you!"

"Bye~"

2ɴᴅ: ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ the ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ on their way to ʙᴜsᴀɴ.

~in the seoul airport

Jimin sat above Jihyo's luggage like a five years old kid as he slide through here and there.

"Vroom, vroom, vroommmm!" Jimin playfully acted.

"If my luggage broke, i swear! I'll slap that to you!" Jihyo said as she crossed her arms.

"Sorry jagiyaaa~" jimin got off the luggage and hug jihyo from the back.

~in the busan airport

Jimin ran away with their luggages.

"Yah, short! Give me back my luggage!" Jihyo shouted as she run behind jimin.

"Aniyo!!! You called me short!" Jimin shouted back.

"What do you want me to call you?! Tall? You're not even tall! I don't want to lie!"

3ʀᴅ: ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ʟɪғᴇ

"Hahaha, this class president is so handsome." Jihyo laughed as she look through her phone.

'Tsk, she's laughing like there's no tomorrow, that class president isn't even that handsome- well, in all fairness, he's ugly! I'm more handsome than him though, and cute too tch' jimin thought.

~

Jimin saw an 'I love you' popped out from Jihyo's phone. He look at it confused as he opened the message. It was unknown, wait is it really unknown or just the nickname-

"Jihyo, who's this?! It said i love you comment or what? Who's this?!" Jimin shouted.

"None of your business, short!" Jihyo shouted back.