SC #(2)

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ, ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜsᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ's ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪsɪᴛ.

"Eomma~" Jimin hugged his mother as Mrs. Park smiled 'cause finally, she had seen his son again after a long time.

"Jimin-ssi!" Two melodic voice shouted. Jihyo and jimin look at the owner of the voices and there, they see, a two identical girls running to their direction.

Jihyo confusedly look at the happy family.

"Yah! Why didn't you visit us last month? You broke your promise again."the other girl pouted as she crossed her arms.

"And who's this beautiful girl?"the other girl asked as she stared at jihyo.

"Eonnie, eonnie, eomma. This is Jihyo, my wife." He happily said.

"W-wife? Why didn't you tell us that you're already married!" The other girl shouted then glared at him.

"Mianhae, arasso? I wasn't able tell you 'cause eomma was in the middle of her therapy, right? And besides, we're really busy about the finals." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"But still, the groom's side should be there as its a very special day you know." The other girl pouted. Mrs. Park just chuckled at her lovely children getting along.

"Jimin, who are this girls?" Jihyo whisper as she smile to the girls.

"They are my sisters, and they're twin. You weren't able to meet them before because they were on the states for mother's therapy."he said and jihyo just nod.

"Mannaseo bangawoyo (nice to meet you), my name is Minseo, and this is my twin Jinseo." Minseo introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you too, noona."jihyo smiled.

"Wooo, i like her already."jinseo fangirl.

"She already have Jimin, so shut up. I don't want to see a love triangle between the three of you." Minseo crossed her arms.

"W-why?" Jihyo whisper.

"Jiseo-ahh is bi." Jimin answered, shooing away Jihyo's confusion. Jimin's phone rang so he quickly answered the call.

"Annyeong newly weds!!" The call turnes into a face time. The other members waved at jimin and jihyo.

"Oh crap, bad timing hyung." Jimin as the others gasp at the background.

"What? Why? Are you doing IT now?"namjoon smirked from the phone, asking them teasingly.

"What? No, of course not."jihyo looked away as she blush.

"I-is that Minseo? Yah, hide me, hide me!" Jin kept on hiding behind the others back but the boys didn't let him hide.

"Jimin, is that jin?" Minseo asked with an anger in her face.

"What? A-aniyo." Jimin smiled nervously.

"Don't lie to me! I heard his voice." Minseo snatched the phone from jimin hand.

"Seokjin!" She exclaimed.

"H-hi, jagi." Jin smiled as he look at Minseo's face in the face time.

"J-jagi?" Jihyo dumbfoundedly asked and jimin just nod.

"Jin hyung was obligated to leave eonnie 'cause he have to take a good care of his restaurant, but they didn't broke up.. just a long distance." Jimin explained.

"H-how many times do i have to tell you?! I don't want to see your fucking face! Hear it? Seokjin you fuckin' asshole! My fists is so itchy to punch you!" Minseo growled angrily.

"M-minseo-ssi, y-you know? You look so beautiful today." Jin said.

"Of course, i was born beautiful, you know." Minseo tucked her hair behind her ears and shyly smiled.

"You don't want to be ugly right?" Jin said as he twinkled his eyes.

"No." Minseo pouted.

"Then, just forgive me already?" Jin smiled sheepishly.

"What?! No! I have to think about that," she rolled his eyes then paused for a moment. "Ok, i forgive you." Minseo said, smiling.

"She forgive him that fast? But it was just only 0.000005 seconds. Gosh, she thinks so fast." Jihyo muttered that made jimin chuckled.

"Just tell me your address already, i'll go there!" Minseo exclaimed.

"I'll send you my address, okie?" Jin wink and Minseo immediately nod and passed jimin his phone.

"I'm going to my room now! Gotta' undo the ignore message." Minseo ran upstairs and headed to her room.

"Aish, she's crazy." Jinseo rolled her eyes and headed to the kitchen.

"Where will you be staying now, jimin?" His mother asked. Jimin and Jihyo look at each other.

"We're just going to check in by the hotel nearby."Jimin said and Mrs. Park just nod.

"Take care of her, jimin-ssi, understand? Be a good husband to jihyo, and a good father to your future kids." His mother looked at him playfully.

"Eomma!" Jimin whined as he pouted.

"Just kidding, just take care understand?" His mother smiled. Jimin kissed his mother's forehead and bid a goodbye.

<NIGHT>

After Jihyo take her shower, jimin showered next. Jihyo threw herself in the bed as she comb her hair. Jimin walked out the bathroom with a towel on his waist.

"G-gosh! Jimin, put on your clothes, will you?" Jihyo immediately looked away. Her face turn red as she bit her lower lip. She didn't see Jimin in topless before even they're staying in one apartment.

"Done." Jimin smiled playfully as he lied down beside her.

"You know? Let's just sleep." Jihyo lied down beside him and cover her whole body with the blanket.

"Let's share." Jimin pulled the blanket but jihyo's grip never let go the blanket.

"This is only mine!" Jihyo exclaimed playfully.

"And you're only mine." Jimin pulled jihyo in his embrace and hug her tightly. He pulled the blanket and made himself get in. He stared at jihyo as she look at him, shocked.

"Stop staring! Just sleep." Jihyo moved out the blanket and closed her eyes. Jimin poked her shoulders as he kiss it softly.

"What now-" jihyo was interrupted when jimin just appeared on top of her.

"I told you, i'm not good in self control." Jimin pouted as he leaned in and kissed jihyo. She cupped his face and place a peck on his lips too. They, then, smiled at each other and that's how their night started.......