13

~Jihyo's Pov~

"Jihyo, can we date?" He suddenly asked as he hold my hand.

"W-what? Yah, w-why are you asking me th— i. . . Aren't you just too quick?" I asked as i pulled my hands off his hold.

"I know we just meet last month. . . But, i don't know why i feel this weird feelings. When you tell your story, i already liked you in that day. I like how you talk, i like how you smile. . . I like even how silly you are." He said.

"T-taehyung. . . Uh—" i slightly look down. Is this god's sign for me. . . To just let Jimin with serin? That i don't really have a chance to fight for my fee— well, is it that lord brought Taehyung for me to forget my feelings for Jimin? Aish, why the heck am i so cheesy about this?

"It's okay. . .  if you don't want to. I-i understand, i'm rushing things aren't i. Sorry for bothering you, Jihyo. J-just please don't distance yourself from me. . . I still want us to be friends."he smiled. He take a step away but i stopped him by holding his arm.

"Wait— okay, let's give it a try." I look at him with a smile.

"J-jinja?" He asked with a smile and i just nod.

"Thank you!! Really really much! You made me the happiest man in the whole wide world." He hugged me. I chuckled as he broke the hug and grip my hands happily.

"Don't be so happy. We don't know if i'll answer yes or no. We'll just start dating after all." I said as i let out a sly chuckle.

"Ehh, i don't care. But the most happiest thing is, we're gonna go on a date. . . Together, with each other." He smiled.

"Fine fine. Let's go down now, our class will start later." I said, making him nod like a 5 years old kid.

<>

Me and taehyung spend most of the time on this day. Now, I'm with jimin, walking to the gate.

"You sure you don't want me to drop you to the restaurant?" Jimin asked.

"Umm. . . Taehyung said he'll do it." I replied, not bothering to look at him.

"Okay. I'll just pick you up when your shift is done." He said and all i did was just nod. I saw Taehyung waving at me as he lean on his car.

"Jimin, i'm going now."

"Take care." He waved at me as i walk to taehyung.

"Let's go?" Taehyung asked as he open the door for me. I just smiled and nod. He dropped me to the restaurant.

"Bye bye beautiful~" he winked at me. I smiled and waved at him.

~Taehyung's Pov~

We arrived at the restaurant. I waved and bid goodbye at her then i drove home.

"I'm here gentlemens!" I said as i walk in the house but i saw one girl beside yoongi hyung.

"And lady." I added as i look at the woman. She just smiled and bowed at me a bit.

"Who's that girl?" I asked namjoon hyung when i reached the kitchen.