28

~Jihyo's Pov~

The back of the person was facing me so i didn't recognize his face. Ok, what a total hoe. She totally kissed someone even she already have a boyfr-

My eyes widen.

Those plump and sharp.. jawline, i-isn't that j-jimin?

"Fuck."

I ran to the gate and run in the pathway until i arrived on the apartment. I immediately run to my room and placed my clothes in my luggage. I wipe the tears in my cheeks as i bit my lower lip.

"I can't take this anymore! I don't want to be jealous when i see them, i just want to be a normal person a friend to him but i just damn can't!" I cried as i put my clothes in my luggage. I put on the leash on tannie's collar and immediately walk downstairs.

"Jihyo? Where are you going?" Jimin came approaching me. I look at him but immediately look away.

"Please let me pass."

"What? Why? You're leaving now? But it's already dark outside."he said.

"Its literally 5 in the afternoon, it's not that dark... so let. me. pass."i said and took a step foward but he blocked the way.

"Is there any problem?" He asked but i just bump on his shoulder and immediately walk outside.

~

Thunder storms were heard but i just ignored it. A car pulled by beside me exposing jimin looking at me inside.

"Hop in."he said but i just ignored him and continue walking.

"Yah! It'll rain! Y-you'll get sick and it's already dark outside!" He said but i still ignore him. Why can't he just stop?! He walked out the car and pulled me in.

~

"What's wrong with you? Do you really have to leave this time? And it's raining outside! Dammit!" I just stayed silent.

"What's your problem, huh? And why didn't you wait for me in the gate? Didn't i told you to wait for me in the gate? And you literally said yes!"

"You know? I can't really understand you. You told me not to distance myself from you even i already have serin, b-but y-you're doing it! You're staying away from me! Why?! You were avoiding me in purpose! Please jihyo, would you tell-"

"I can't take this anymore! I'm jealous, okay? And why i am staying away? I'm staying away so that i can forget about this feelings, cause i hate it! I hate it so much. I hate it 'cause when you knew about this, y-you will distance yourself from me. I love hanging out with you.. i love staying beside you, but i hate it too." I said that made him silent.

"I heard Serin's condition that if you won't stay away from me, she'll break up with you!" I added with snorts in tears in my face.

"So what? I don't care if she brea-"

"But i care! I don't want you to lose your first love!"

"Then why are you staying away if you didn't want me to lose my first love?"hl he asked with a dramatic voice but it really did suit him.

"Are you no gets? She wants you to stay away from me so i just did 'cause if i won't do that, she'll broke up wit-" now he's the one who interrupted me.

"We broke up, okay!"

"W-what?" I was shocked. So i was being stupid for nothing?!

"Cause as i tell you i don't want to lose my first love!" He exclaimed.

"I can't understand y-"

"You'remyfirstloveokay?!ilikeyou! No, i love you jihyo!" He said that made me froze.

"P-pardon?" I asked, not realizing what he totally said.

"I said, i-i like you jihyo, that's why i broke up with her."

"I just can't tell you cause i thought you didn't want our relationship with lab-"i hugged him.

"I like you too."i mumbled.

"Please don't do this again.."he mumbled that made me smile.

The end!