SC #(3)

ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ғʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴏᴜʟ.

<3 months later>

(ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴏᴜʟ)

"Jihyo, i'm just noticing, i think you've been gaining some weight." Jin said as he put the plates in the table.

"Wait, don't tell me you're pregnant."he smirked.

"Of course not, h-hyung! i don't think so." Jihyo chuckled, but deep inside, she really think about Jin's words. There's nothing wrong if she really is pregnant though.

"We're here!!" The other boys shouted as they headed to the kitchen.

"How's my lovely wife, hm?" Jimin asked cheerfully then kissed her cheeks, placing the groceries in the counter.

"Doing fine, as ever." Jihyo smiled as she sat down the chair.

"Let's eat! Food is ready." Jin declared as he placed the foods in the table.

"We have seafood spaghetti for our main course, egg rolls for side dish and matcha cake roll for our dessert! Bon appetite!" Jin said and all the people started eating.

~

"Why aren't you eating? Isn't the foods good?" Jimin asked jihyo who's just looking at her food.

"I don't have the appetite to eat, i don't feel so well too." She said with the awful feeling.

"You want to rest upst-" jimin wasn't able to finish his sentence when jihyo quickly dashed to the sink and vomit there. The others look at jihyo confused then to jimin, smirking.

"When was the last time you did IT, huh?" Jin asked, eyebrows wiggling teasingly.

"Well we did it last n- oh, well, uh..."

"When was the FIRST time you two did it, hyung?" Jungkook corrected.

"It was in the month of February, i guess?" Jimin answered as he looked at jihyo worried.

"What month is it now?" Jin asked, confused.

"April, hyung." Jungkook answered.

"Aigoo~" jin said as he look at jimin. Jihyo washed her mouth and look at everybody.

"Just rest upstairs yeobo." Jimin said and stand up. He walk jihyo upstairs but she fainted before they even reach their bedroom.

"Hyung! She fainted!" Jimin shouted in terror. Seokjin immediately ran outside and start the car. Jimin carried jihyo in a bridal style and run to the car. He hopped in and jin immediately drove to the hospital.

<in the hospital>

Jihyo opened her eyes and look around.

"Jimin, w-why are we here?"she asked.

"You fainted. I-i don't know what to do, s-so me and jin hyung brought you here."he said as he hold her hands.

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked out of worry, and jihyo just nod.

"Don't worry, i think i'm fine now." She smiled. The doctor walked in.

"Doc, how is she doing? She's doing fine now, right? I mean, she's totally fine now, look. B-but w-why did she faint l-lately."

"Your wife is in good terms now Mr.Park, and i have a good news to the both of you too." The doctor said with a smile.

"G-good news? What is it?" Jihyo asked confused.

"Mrs.Park, the reason why you fainted lately was because.. you're pregnant." The doctor happily announced.

"P-pregnant?" Jihyo asked and the doctor just nod. She look at jimin who's been totally frozen on his spot and was just blinking because of the announcement.

"Jimin, a-aren't you happy?" Jihyo asked, well for a moment nervousness ate her.

"Of course im happy! I'm gonna be a father now, oh god." He smiled and hug jihyo. Jihyo hugged back with a smiled.

"You can be discharged later, just please stay away from any stress and hard works in your house or job, and be safe." The doctor said. The two just nod their heads then the doctor took her leave.

"I can't imagine it, oh gosh, i'm really pregnant? So that's why i don't like the smell of foods sometimes, e-even it looks so delicious, and i wasn't feeling a bit well this past few days."

"I love you." Jimin whispered as he smiled then kissed the crown of Jihyo's head then hugged her.

~

"Jihyo noona is pregnant?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Ne." Jimin was the one who responded with a stupid grin on his face.

"Can't wait to be called uncle!!" The youngest out of them celebrated.

"We are the uncles, kook, you're just the hyung." Jin teased.

"Just don't give her stress or any problem, jimin. That baby in her stomach will grow kind like the two of you."Jin said and the two just nod.

"Of course, i'll give that child a handsome or beautiful face, just like mine." Jin added.

"And have a genius brain like me too." Namjoon added with a smile.

"Just don't get yoongi's coldness, but maybe it's fine whenever its needed, it can be significant at times too. Or hoseok's loudness, gosh, but just then cheerfulness maybe" jin said.

"And get all of jungkook's."jin added.

"You really want me to be sooo poor hyung?!" Jungkook whined with a pout.

"Aniyo, i'm just saying, just share all of you because you're perfect." Jin said that made jungkook smile, showing his bunny teeth.