21

~Taehyung's Pov~

After finishing the food, i took the task to arrange the dishes while she take a quick shower. After that, when she already got off her warm shower, i asked if i can be the one to blower her hair and comb it... glad she let me.

"I told Jin hyung you won't be able to go to his restaurant today because you're sick." I said.

"Why? I'm fine, see? I can work today you know." She said as she looked at me through the mirror.

"Just rest and you can go work tomorrow." I said as if I'm scolding her.

"Thanks." She smiled at me.

"Let's just go downstairs." She said. I just nod and placed the blower on the table then followed her out the room.

"Netflix?" She turned to me.

"Sure." We sat down the couch. I saw tannie approaching then hopped on my lap. Wonder where's this dog the entire time. I just continued stroking his fur.

~Jimin's Pov~

I parked my car in front my apartment but immediately got confused when i noticed a car on the other side of the road. Is that Taehyung's? Why is he even here?

I got off my car and headed to the front door then swung it open. I saw Taehyung on the couch with Jihyo, who's resting her head on HIS lap. Wait- did this happened before? The rest... on the lap thingy? Oh nevermind.

"You're home." Jihyo muttered as she look at me.

"Hyung." Taehyung whispered but enough for me to still hear it though. I start to remove my shoes.

"What happened here?" I asked, trying to sound cold to them.

"Nothing happened." Jihyo answered as she sat up.

"I'll be.. going now jagi." Taehyung smiled and Jihyo just nod, then she PECKED on his lips. What the f- I'm not going to be jea- NO!

Then, Taehyung left. Jihyo just stayed sitting there, on the couch, watching the movie. I sat beside her. I automatically smiled when she rested her head on my lap, now this is the right sight, too focused on the movie.

"Are you not going to work?" I asked.

"Hm, Tae told Jin hyung i won't be able to. My head hurts a lot lately." She said, rubbing her forehead.

"Lemme massage it then." I said with a smile. I, then, started to do the work and gently massaged her forehead.

"Omo, is that The Conjuring?" I asked, half excited as i took a sight of the movie she's been watching. She just nod her head.

"Jihyo... i have a good news." I said as i massanged his temples.

"Hm, what is it? You seem very excited to tell me, aren't you." She sat up and paused the movie for a while.

"She said Yes." I announced very happily.

"Omo, Serin said yes?" She asked with an excited face. Is she... really happy? Aish, why am i even doubting it.

"Ne! Thanks to you." I smiled.

"You should consider asking her out for a date then." She said as she grab the remote and resumed the movie.