23

<TOMORROW>

~Jihyo's Pov~

I stretched my arms as yawn. Tannie ran to the door and hop twice, making me chuckle. I opened the door as he ran downstairs, making me smile. He began to bark that made me look at the living room.

J-JIMIN?? LAYING IN THE FLOOR?!

I quickly ran to him and shook him. Omg is he-

"Yah! w-wake up! y-you're not dead yet, are y-you? please... jimin, wake up!" I exclaimed as i shook him violently but he just wouldn't move or what.

"Yah! I- p-please, don't leave me. I lo-" i stopped when he lift up his head and look at me confused.

"I'm not dead yet, pabo."he said as he streched his arms.

"Why are you laying on the floor like a lifeless body?!" I screamed at his face.

"A-and.. why are you sleeping there?!"i added.

"I sleep walk, remember?" He said with a playful eye roll.

"T-then, why aren't you w-waking up? I've shookt you so many times but.. b-but you aren't waking up!" I screamed out of worry, making him sigh.

"I'm just being such a heavy sleeper, jihyo. Don't worry too much now, please." He said and stand. He then offered his hands to help me stand, and so i just grabbed it but pull him hard as i stand.

"You want me to kiss that floor again?!" He exclaimed dramatically but i just chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Eh, I'll just cook our breakfast!" He stated as he walk to the kitchen. I then walk to my room and decided to text taehyung before i go to the bathroom.

:Kim Taetae💜:

You:
Good morning Tae~
M

essage sent:

06:11 am.

I walk to the bathroom and take my quick bath. I then looked at my phone but there's no reply from my boyfriend. Weird.

You:
Hey, what chu doin?
M

essage sent:

06:33 am.

"What's wrong with Tae?"

I just planned to call him but when i did, he just wouldn't answer. I just walk downstairs and headed to the kitchen. We ate our breakfast and get ready for school. I continued to spam him worried text when me and jimin were on our ride to Serin's home but he literally didn't reply at any of it.

"Jimin, drop me at Jin hyung's."

"Restaurant or house?" He asked then looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"House!" I exclaimed.

~

"Aren't you going to school today?" He asked.

"I'm going, when i knew that taehyung is already there." I said as i walk out the car.

"Do you want me to wait for you here?" He asked but i just shook my head.