19

~Jihyo's Pov~

After some moment of stumbling and 'almost' kissing the cold pathway, finally we have arrived at the apartment. Jimin immediately threw himself on the couch. I placed some blankets on the floor and collapsed on them. Jimin reached out for my hand and grab it, making me look at him utterly confused.

"Jihyo~ah—j. . .ihyo." He mumbles as he keeps on giggling.

"Let go of my hand."i pulled my hand but he even hold it tightly.

"Ani. . .yo, le's sleep 'gether. . . 'kay?" He giggled once again.

"Ok, now let go." I pulled my hand again and he just let it go. That's when i heard few soft snores from him. Why did i even thought he isn't lying when he told me he have high tolerance on alcohol?

<TOMORROW> (Skip, skip, skip~)

"Do you want me to kiss you here?" I heard someone asked and when i look at the back, there was Jimin and Serin sitting in a bench.

"Um. . . Can you?" Serin asked as she giggled and tucked her hair behind her ears, obviously flirting back. Their faces come closer and closer to each other until it was just inches apart, then—

I woke up with a slight bump of pain in my head.

"Aish! Thankfully its just a dream!" I mumbled.

"Ouch." I put my hand on my head and close my eyes. I swear! I will never drink anymore. (✌)

I yawn as i turn to a sleeping Jimin.

"You're lucky its just a dream." I muttered. I stand up and walk to the kitchen to wash my mouth and face. I noticed Jimin walking upstairs, to my room. He peeked inside.

"Yah! I'm here!" I shouted and he look at me. He walk here and drink water.

"Jihyo." He called, almost a whisper but enough for me to hear it.

"Hm?" I take a glance at him.

"Nothing. What do you want to eat?" He asked with a smile.

"Anything." I smiled back and he just nod. I sit in the dining chair.

"Jimin, why did you left Serin in Jin hyung's house?" I asked with a chuckle.

"What?!" He looked at me with a shocked face.

"Yeah, you left her there 'cause you walk with me. You even scold taehyung yesterday, just because he won't drop me here, even i told him not to." I crossed my arms.

"Aish, why did i do that?!" He groaned.

"If i were you, i'll text her right now and say sorry. . . 'Cause if you didn't, she'll never be your future girlfriend." I said.

"Why? 'Cause she'll hate me. . . Just because i left her there?" He asked, confused.

"Aniyo, because of her parents." I said. He immediately ran to the couch and look for his phone.

"Fuck! Where's that stupid phone?!" He shouted.

"Jihyo, i think i left my phone in jin hyungs. Please let me borrow yours." He said, running back to me.

"Sure but, I don't have her number." I said as i pulled out my phone.

"I memorized it." He said. Of course—

"Just call her." I said and rolled my eyes. He clicked some numbers and put the phone beside his ears.

"Hello?" He look at me, but i just nod at him.