24

~Jihyo's Pov~

I headed to taehyung's room with a pitcher of warm water and a towel. I sat beside him, with his back facing me. I hold his shirt and knew that it was totally wet.

"Tae, you have to change your clothes." I whispered as i put my hands on his cheeks.

"Hmm."he slightly hummed.

"Where's your closet?" I asked as i look around to find his closet.

"L-left door."he answered. I walk to the door and open the one in the left. Was the right door the bathroom?

I opened the walk in closet and look for a shirt, then immediately found one that's gray and a towel to wipe his sweat. I walk back to his bed and make him sat down. His eyes are closed and he's breathing slowly.

"Are you... okay?" I asked, practically worrying inside.

"Just a little dizzy."he answered and open his eyes. I put the pitcher on the floor and when i look at him, he's already topless. I jump a little as i look at his body. I gulped as i blink twice.

"You're s-so cute."he smiled weakly.

"P-put this on already." I gave him the gray shirt and look away.

"H-have you finished putting it on?" I asked as i slightly peeked at him.

"J-jihyo, i want t-to sleep."he said. I just nod as he lie down weakly, making me sigh.

"Just rest." I mumbled. I placed the pitcher on the side table and squeezed the towel. I wiped his arms, face and neck for him to sleep fully freshen up. Then, my phone rang so i looked at it.

Caller ID:

Park Chimin💕

I answered it.

"Yes?"

"Jihyo, where are you?"

"Still at Jin hyung's."

"Why didn't you come to school? I was worried you know, i just thought Tae was already here and you were left alone there and wasn't able to leave." Ok that's a bit extreme?

"Chim, tae's sick. I have to take care of him."

That's when i heard him sigh.

"Okay. Just... take care of your boyfriend then."

"Are you o-"

Bg. "Jimin oppa~ let's go! Who's that in the other line?"

"Just a minute Serin, its jihyo and-"

Bg. "Would you just quit talking to that girl? You're taking like.. forever! Let's go,"

"Well, jihyo, time to go. See you later hm? Stay safe."

"Yeah, bye, see y-"

And he hanged up. I just sighed and look at taehyung. I kissed his forehead before i put the towel on it. I hold his hand and sighed once again. I walk out his room and headed downstairs. My phone buzzed.

:Park Chimin💕:

Chimin💕:
Are you going to be
here by the afternoon?