25

<Next Week>

~3rd Person's Pov~

This is the day when the play will be played by the one and only Park Jimin with his lovely best friend, Jihyo. -ok that's definitely cringe- The students already arrived and so excited to see the play. Serin sat in the audience's seat as Jimin and Jihyo headed to the backstage to get ready.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked Jihyo as he sat down beside her.

"Ne, just a little nervous." Jihyo smiled.

"Why are you nervous? It's just me, your cute leading man."Jimin said, confidently.

"I'm nervous because i-i... i-i don't know how to do t-the k-kissi-" Jihyo was interrupted when their professor told them to get ready cause they're gonna act in 5.

"Don't be nervous, okay? I got ya." Jimin smiled and jihyo just nod, forcing a smile as well. The two walked up the stage as the lights turns off. Jihyo look at the audience but just smiled after.

"Ohmy dear Taeyang~ I don't know what will happen to me if you're not around, Saranghaeyo Jagiya... will you marry me?" Jimin said what was on his script but as he say his line, he knew its so pure, genuine and with feelings. Jimin say it from his heart.

"Ne, jagiya... i will marry you." Jihyo responded as she cried. But the thing is, is it really just for the act or from the heart too? Deep inside, she really did imagine how will she react when Jimin possibly did this on the future but- its all impossible for them, aren't it?

"J-jinja? Saranghaeyo." Jimin hold Jihyo's hand as they made an eye contact. They smiled at each other after.

Serin from the audience felt so jealous and annoyed. She didn't feel any happiness or proudness for her boyfreind anyways, they annoy her for real.

"J-jimin, i don't know how to do the kiss thing." Jihyo whispered but Jimin just smiled.

"Just go in the sync with me, i got you."

"H-huh?" Jihyo looked at jimin confused. She's incredibly confused on why jimin was smiling just right now and what- did he just said go in s-

In the other hand, taehyung entered the room, the exact time Jimin and Jihyo kissed. Serin face palmed and rolled her eyes. Taehyung felt a little proud but a little jealous too.

When Jihyo and Jimin kissed, she felt the pleasure she'd been longing to feel with this guy in front him but she also felt guilty. Yes, she likes this boy who's kissing her right now but how about her boyfriend? Her first kiss is gone and her lips are not 'virgin' anymore like she called it was before. They pulled away with each other as they look at each one's eyes.

All of the students cheered and some of them applaused even the professor, dean and the head masters are amazed.

The two exited the stage as they stand at the backstage, froze. They look at each other and smiled awkwardly. Taehyung, then, entered the backstage.

"Jihyo, you're so good on doing that act!i'm so proud of you." He cheered with a genuine feeling and smile.

In fact, he is indeed proud of her and so happy that they already done the act. Jihyo, on the other side, felt the opposite. The guilt is eating her inside as she lowered her head. Serin, then, entered the backstage and walk to jimin. She just rolled her eyes at Jihyo without her noticing. Jihyo look at taehyung but the boy just showed his boxy smile and hug his girlfriend.

"Love you."taehyung whispers as he broke the hug, while the latter, just stared at him.

"Are you o-" she kissed him.

Yes, she did. -well what the fuck you stupid girl-

Jihyo kissed taehyung even she felt that it wasn't right at all, well other half of her says it was right though. But... she just have to, and she also want to. She broked the kiss.

"I love it when it's not a peck anymore."he said with a wonderful grin that made Jihyo chuckled. He then grab her bag. Jihyo look at Jimin but he was fast to look away while holding his tears, which Jihyo didn't notice. He doesn't want anyone to see it. Jihyo and Taehyung left already.

"Jagiya, where's my kiss too?" Serin acted to be sad even she's really angry.

"What if i don't want to?" Jimin snapped as he grab his coat and walked out, leaving serin there, dumbfounded.

~

Taehyung drop Jihyo in the apartment then bid goodbye to each other after. She walked in the apartment but heard sobs and banging from jimin's room. Tannie whimpered as the dog run to her. She slowly walked upstairs.

"J-jimin? What's happening in there?" She asked as she open the door. The messy room welcomed him.

"Jimin what the fuck!" She shouted as she entered the room. She spotted jimin sitting in the floor at the very corner, hugging his knees.

"What happened? Tell me, c-chim, huh?" Jihyo kneeled beside jimin.

"Hey, what's the problem?" She asked again, pretty concerned, but jimin didn't even respond. She just hear his sobs. He's miserable.

"I don't un-understand... i-ihae..ka..andoeyo." Jimin cried.

"What? W-what's wrong? What's the thing.. that you don't understand? Tell me, hey, jimin please." Jihyo look at her best friend with a worried face.

"Just.. please leave me alone."he said but Jihyo shook her head a no.

"Please, jimin... just t-tell me.. but if you don't really want to, it's f-fine, I'm always here, everything's alright bae." She hugged jimin.

"I... love you." Jimin whispered, which unfortunately, Jihyo didn't heard.

"What? I can't hear you, what are you saying?" She asked as she made jimin look at her.

"Yah, don't cry.. hm? Why are you crying? Did serin cheated on you? Why are you like that?" Jihyo asked but Jimin only hugged her tight as ever.

"I love you jihyo." He whispered again. He say it in very low voice but jihyo didn't even heard it, he really wants to tell it to her out loud but he just can't.

"It's okay, everything will be fine Chim, don't cry." Jihyo said, not hearing anything from jimin. She just rubbed his back.

"You can't sleep in this messy room, you know." Jihyo muttered softly as she looked around.

"Let's go to my room, you can sleep there.... for this night, okay?" Jihyo said but Jimin shookt his head.

"N-no, I'll just sleep on the couch. I don't know what can i possibly do to you, jihyo~ah. I'm not good in self control." Jimin whispered softly as he lower his head.

"What are you saying? Let's just go, c'mon" jihyo hold jimin's hand and drag him to her room.

"I'll just sleep in the floor." Jimin said and he already grab the comforters and pillow then lied on them on the floor.

"O-okay.." That was all what Jihyo was left to say.