14

<TOMORROW>

~Jimin's Pov~

After we've done doing our morning routine, we immediately headed to the school.

"Chim, it's your Serin, look. Go and approach her." Jihyo nudged me as she point to serin who's heading to the school garden.

"Go and do what i told you yesterday." She said.

"O-okay." i nodded then ran to Serin.

"Psst!" Someone grab my attention from some where, but there, i saw Jihyo behind a tree.

"Say 'good morning' to her and ask her if how's the day." She mouthed to me.

"Good morning Serin~" i cheerfully greeted.

"Good morning Jimin." She smiled.

"Uh- h-how's the day?" I asked nervously. Fuck Jimin what's with the stuttering?!

"It's pretty fine for me. I just thought, i want this day to be happy." She replied. Well- ok?

"How's yours?" She asked.

"I-it's great, actually." I responded as i made an eye contact with her, recalling what Jihyo told me yesterday. Its just an eye freaking contact Jimin wtf.

"Say 'because i get to see you' !" Jihyo mouthed to me, again. I look at her a bit hesitant before i actually says,

"Because i get to see you." I smiled.

"Aigoo, what's with you being so sweet today?" She said as she smiled. Aye, she likes it! Oh my, she's blushing! Jihyo, really really thank you for this!

*Ringggg*

The bell rang then we started to walk to the hallway. I take a glance on jihyo and she just flashed me a thumbs up and walk behind us.

<>

Me and Jihyo were currently in the cafeteria, eating our food.

"I saw her blushed when you told her 'because i get to see you'." She said with a sly laugh.

"She really likes what i told her lately. You're very good on giving advice." I said as i take a bite on my burger.

"Told ya, just leave it to me."

"Jihyo~ah~" taehyung waved from afar and walk to our direction.

"Tch." I rolled my eyes as i look away. I feel so annoyed when taehyung is with jihyo. . . but i don't know why- aish.

"Jimin, I have something to tell you about me and taehyung." Jihyo said that made me feel so curious. Wait- ARE THEY OFFICIAL NOW?!

"Me and taehyung will start dating." She announced. S-start dating? Now way- I just made a fake smile.

"G-great." I commented. I don't know why i feel like this. . . I- I'm not jealous of course, or am i? Aish!

"Jinja? It's okay?" Taehyung asked, eyes starting to sparkle.

"Well-Of course it is." Of course its not- ugh! Why am i even thinking about this?!

"You can do what you want. . . And i have no right to say no, if you're the guy who will date jihyo. . . It's really okay to me." I, once again, faked a smile.

"Thanks." Taehyung statted. I saw Serin walked out the cafeteria.

"Um, jihyo. . . I'll gonna go catch up with serin, arasseo?" I look at jihyo and she just nod and smiled.