Chapter Twenty-Seven: Reunited and It Feels So Good

Start from the beginning

“But not as much as Liam and Niall. Jesus, I swear my ears almost started bleeding last night. They. Don’t. Shut. Up!” Louis exclaimed with an eye roll. Jules and I exchanged a glance, both of us blushing madly.

“Not like you were any better. You kept going on about how you missed your too partners in crime and that Liam and Niall were always hogging them on skype and the phone. Eleanor had to drag you out of the room last night so you’d shut the hell up.” Zayn laughed at Louis.

“And you think Perrie didn’t have a hard time keeping you quiet?” Louis shot right back.

“Okay guys, we get it.” Jules laughed. “You all missed so much that you just couldn’t stop talking about us.” She continued, placing her hand over her heart, acting like she was touched by their actions. I laughed at her.

“Obviously.” Zayn chuckled.

“Okay, so I know you don’t want to share us, but where the hell are our boyfriends?” I asked.

“Oh wow, just exclude Harry. I’m sure he’s feeling the love right now.” Louis said shaking his head at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Well I just figured that Liam and Niall would be here since you know, they’re dating us.” I said, holding my hands out as if it was obvious.

“Well since they didn’t want to make a scene in the airport, the stayed at home and sent us to come and get you.” Zayn explained.

“Because you two walking around in afros and fake mustaches doesn’t make a scene?” I questioned sarcastically.

“Less of one than they would have made, making out with you two in the middle of the airport.” Louis rolled his eyes, as we all grabbed a few of our bags and started to walk off.

“You’re  both just Jelly.” I said sticking my tongue out at them, feeling slightly disappointed that they hadn’t been the ones to come and get us.

“We both have girlfriends of our own. We’re not jealous.” Zayn said with a laugh.

And, I have Harry too.” Louis said jokingly sticking his tongue out at me.

“Alright Mr. I-hate-all-Larry-shippers.” I said with an eye roll.

“They take it too far. I still love my Hazza either way.” Louis grumbled. It grew quiet for a second after that as we slipped through the airport, trying to go unnoticed, which we, thankfully, managed to do. We got outside and they led us over to where a van was parked. Someone got out of the driver’s seat and I immediately recognized him as Paul. I saw Jules trying her best not to fangirl.

She may have been dating Niall, but she was still a directioner at heart. And right now she was about to meet Paul Higgins. It didn’t matter that she was already friends with all the boys, she was freaking out right now.

“Hello girls,” he greeted warmly holding out his hand.